Monitors Suggestions for 4k gaming monitor

Curved is not good for eyes I did try curved for 6 months and then sold out. Also c2 is 120hz and burn is a big problem
The Asus one you mentioned is also OLED

Burn is *not* a *big* problem. OLEDs have advanced so much. With minimal one time precautions you are set for several years. Myself a CX 55" user for over 2 years as office work screen(more on time, atleast 8 hours on weekdays), gaming screen and streaming screen
+1
Preventions like screensaver & auto-hide taskbar works well is what I heard. Good to hear that your CX is fine after 2 years as a work monitor.

Guys which is better oled or qled ?
OLED, unless your place is too bright, in which case, QLED would be better as they have much higher sustained brightness at 100% window size. Also no risk of burn-in in QLED. Also most OLEDs have glossy panel, not anti-glare.

Example of bright room:
1669689287250.png

I guess I will have to wait till Jan because lg is coming up with new 240hz oled monitors. Burn in is a huge issue for me .
If you are paranoid about burn in, just avoid OLEDs. Look for QLEDs with high FALD zones.

Maybe just buy new Samsung G7 4K 144Hz for 40k & wait for a monitor to upgrade to as a good flat HDR monitor is not available here in India. What's your current monitor btw?

Well people here say oled has burn in issue . Also I asked the service center whether the burn in issue is covered in warranty or not . They said minor is covered and major is not

Well people here say oled has burn in issue . Also I asked the service center whether the burn in issue is covered in warranty or not . They said minor is covered and major is not
Not sure if monitor is designed/ functions differently but I have seen YouTube videos where TVs and even Nintendo switch ( OLED) were used for thousands of hours (4000 -7000 hrs something ) and it still going strong but then there were small issues after that.

That's a lot of hours.

Beside usually monitors come with 2-3 years warranty so you be well covered too.
Just wait a little and buy OLED. It is completely different level experience on OLED.

Not sure if monitor is designed/ functions differently but I have seen YouTube videos where TVs and even Nintendo switch ( OLED) were used for thousands of hours (4000 -7000 hrs something ) and it still going strong but then there were small issues after that.

That's a lot of hours.

Beside usually monitors come with 2-3 years warranty so you be well covered too.
Just wait a little and buy OLED. It is completely different level experience on OLED.
Second that, owning LG CX 55 since March 2021 and now got myself a C2 42 for gaming on PC and PS5.

Back