Suggestions for a foot massager

Has anyone bought any of the agaro, lifelong, dr physio etc foot massagers? Are they worth it?
I'm planning to get one for mom but confused on which one to get.

Picked this up some time ago

They work better with younger legs. Can be painful with older.

My mother lasted about a couple of minutes with it and into storage it went.

When i tried it it felt a bit odd but after i finished it i could feel circulation increased. So they work your legs out quite good.

You get ones that do feet only for cheaper. But at the time i thought calves as well would be a good idea.

Hmm...

Picked this up some time ago

They work better with younger legs. Can be painful with older.

My mother lasted about a couple of minutes with it and into storage it went.

When i tried it it felt a bit odd but after i finished it i could feel circulation increased. So they work your legs out quite good.

You get ones that do feet only for cheaper. But at the time i thought calves as well would be a good idea.

Hmm...
So you don't suggest it? I thought of getting the agaro one which is the same as this one. Do you think 5k ones are enough?

I can't say whether or not to get it. The reviews i'd seen of some old folk was they liked it. They were in their 60s.

The 5k ones do feet only and you can invert them to do calves.

I could not decide between the two and went for the whole one but my mother did not like it. Yours might.

Foot massagers are really useful. I did a foot massage trial in a mall, and it felt so comforting. Perhaps share links of foot massagers that don't get faulty in short spans

The options you gave are they actual foot massager? they just compress the calves. If under your budget you can get Renpho foot massager it's good.

I checked that too but from reviews it seems it's only good for large feet.
Please consult with your regular physician before buying these, especially, for anyone aged in your family. It may end up doing more harm than good, if used without medical advice.

Please consult with your regular physician before buying these, especially, for anyone aged in your family. It may end up doing more harm than good, if used without medical advice.
Really?! More harm as in uncomfortable/pain or something serious??

Really?! More harm as in uncomfortable/pain or something serious??
It really depends on the person's age and medical history. My father (75) was asking for one of the back massagers but his physician advised against it given his age. My mom has varicose veins so cannot use a foot massager. Hence I suggested to get some medical advise especially if its an elder.

It really depends on the person's age and medical history. My father (75) was asking for one of the back massagers but his physician advised against it given his age. My mom has varicose veins so cannot use a foot massager. Hence I suggested to get some medical advise especially if its an elder.
some of these massagers are claiming to be for varicose veins, it's confusing. I think ill go with the water and roller-based one for now.

Edit to remove lame joke.

Mechanical massagers don't "know" when the pressure/movement is too much. And no offense but some people tolerate pain far better than others, which can lead to more harm before they realize it. It would be best to consult a physician, and if the pain is flaring up with certain movements, it might be better to consult a good physiotherapist.

Back