Camera Suggestions for a new SLR carry bag

sh@sh!

Adept
Hi guys,

I've been hunting for a SLR carry bag, mostly with shoulder straps(You know like laptop carry bags).

I've 3 lenses(18-55,55-250 and a 50mm prime) so I'm looking for a bag which can hold my camera with any of this lens combination applied.(I might be buying a 100mm macro in future but I think that should not change the basic requirement here.)

My budget is 2k(can stretch to 2.5k).

I've been going through flipkart for the same but want a first hand experience from such bag users here.

Please suggest something.

i have vanguard, forgot the product code, but its the one which can also carry 17" lappy, i carry both my DSLR D7000 & D40X, with 18-55, 55-200, 55-105, 70-300 plus batteries, wires etc & my 60" Slik F740 Tripod.

no complaints so far, i chose this over few other brands (caselogic & lowepro) because in other bags the lenses were kept in vertical position which didn't look that safe to me, this bag can keep it horizontally.

and o yea its costing around 6k, you have a small budget, even if u buy the bag which carries 14-15.4" lappy its costing around 5k, maybe you can get local ones in your budget, just do some research.

Why don't you visit vanguard, lowepro & caselogic sites and see if you have anything within your budget or if you have heard of eBay, a little self-help can answer all your questions.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk Pro

malhotraraul said:
if you have heard of eBay, a little self-help can answer all your questions.

Did i smell sarcasm here. Thanks anyways like i said I've been looking at different sites for the same but since i'm new to this;a little firsthand experience from fellows here won't harm.for e.g., I did not consider the camera and lens position inside the bag if not for your experience.

sh@sh! said:
Did i smell sarcasm here. Thanks anyways like i said I've been looking at different sites for the same but since i'm new to this;a little firsthand experience from fellows here won't harm.for e.g., I did not consider the camera and lens position inside the bag if not for your experience.

it was first time for me as well & first time for everyone so why not learn from your own, why don't you put some links here on what research you did, like people do it HERE

I have a Vanguard Up-Rise 43. It is a very good bag but I have not been able to use it because I prefer my smaller bag (Lowepro Nova 160AW) with 1 extra lens.

Let me know if you are interested to buy that. :)

Back