Audio Suggestions for AV Receiver + 5.1 Speakers + Blu-Ray Player for 45k

As the title says I am currently looking for a decent AVR+5.1 Spkrs +Blu-ray player combo.
I want this to accompany my Panasonic P50v20D. My first question is will I be able to get a decent setup at this price range?
If yes, which one?
I am not looking for an HTiB as I am guessing the sound quality wouldnt be as good.
If the above mentioned combo is not possible at that price then how much more would I have to stretch to get a decent set.

I would like to stick to the budget, but then if its not possible then I would postpone the purchase temporarily .....
Thanks in advance.

You can certainly get a AV Reciever + 2 Speakers and if necessary BD Player for 45K. This way you can limit yourself now to the limited budget and still have option to upgrade without discarding existing setup.

if you have any relatives in usa uk or uae then ask them to bring one.home theaters in india comes with 120% tax.

next thing you will get a good setup for this price.look at onkyo hts series in india also look at boston soundware xs 5.1 and a good avr under 20k.boston soundware cost around 24k ind india.energy take classic is also at good price around 30k in india and cost around 15k in usa.if you are not bothered about warranty then go to alfa mumbai grey market you will get boston soundware xs5.1 at 16k.

Thanks for your replies...
I will be paying a visit to Alfa this weekend...
I want to close this purchase soon...
Any specific models of AVR i should ask the prices for ..
I have gone through the Boston soundware xs 5.1's review online, seems like a really good option ... Looks good as well.. Didnt want to have speakers that come in the way ... So speakers will be BA Soundware if the price is 16k.
So which AVR should I pair it with ?
Any suggestions.. I am a complete noob in the audio arena.. So would like to know popular brands and model numbers that would fit in my budget...

scarezebra said:
Thanks for your replies...
I will be paying a visit to Alfa this weekend...
I want to close this purchase soon...
Any specific models of AVR i should ask the prices for ..
I have gone through the Boston soundware xs 5.1's review online, seems like a really good option ... Looks good as well.. Didnt want to have speakers that come in the way ... So speakers will be BA Soundware if the price is 16k.
So which AVR should I pair it with ?
Any suggestions.. I am a complete noob in the audio arena.. So would like to know popular brands and model numbers that would fit in my budget...
the BA soundware XS 5.1 was available at 16.5k at Alfa only in white but now it's out of stock. I am looking at picking up JBL Cinema 300 (MRP 20k) this week. If you like the set we might be able to get a combined discount. this is a link to my thread on another forum: boston-acoustics-soundware-xs

^^hai buddy I found you on TE.I totally agree with you but there is no review for jbl cinema 300.can we get avrecievers from alpha5.will you please help me.I have budget of 45k for speakers and avr.but I am very confused why jbl is selling cinema 300 under 20k all other brands in the same range cost double price.

manu george said:
^^hai buddy I found you on TE.I totally agree with you but there is no review for jbl cinema 300.can we get avrecievers from alpha5.will you please help me.I have budget of 45k for speakers and avr.but I am very confused why jbl is selling cinema 300 under 20k all other brands in the same range cost double price.

Alfa has AV receivers. They didn't have Pioneer in stock last time around. from what I remember Denon 1311 was for 17.5k without bill/ warranty, Yamaha RX-V367 for 17.8k with bill/ warranty.

JBL Cinema 300 is only a set of speakers. I agree JBL is value for money.
I'm no expert but JBL generally pairs well with HK receivers.

Back