Budget 0-20k Suggestions for case which meet the specified criteria

ibose

Skilled
I am looking for recommendations for a case for a workstation - desktop build which should meet the following requirements -
1. At least 7 expansion slots
2. At least one 5.25 inch bay
3. No tempered glass
4. Type C port
5. Excellent airflow
I can only find this available in the market, which ticks the above boxes -
The aspect which has me concerned is that the reviews state that the door restricts the airflow.
Please share your suggestions if you own one of these or if we have better options available in the market. Note that I am trying to avoid cos like Ant, Zebronics and their ilk.

The aspect which has me concerned is that the reviews state that the door restricts the airflow.
No full front mesh = less air flow
I hate the current trend of turning the cabinet into a show piece with glass on multiple sides, RGB everywhere, and not caring about airflow.

You might have better luck filtering by all your criteria on newegg.com and then look for one of them on Indian sites. I think Enthoo Pro should have everything you need

I am looking for recommendations for a case for a workstation - desktop build which should meet the following requirements -
1. At least 7 expansion slots
2. At least one 5.25 inch bay
3. No tempered glass
4. Type C port
5. Excellent airflow
I can only find this available in the market, which ticks the above boxes -
Please share your suggestions if you own one of these or if we have better options available in the market. Note that I am trying to avoid cos like Ant, Zebronics and their ilk.
try the indiangaming sub reddit, one guy deals in this brand's cabinets

Back