Suggestions for Earphones Worth Rs. 3500

I am looking to buy a set of earphones. I have a budget of around Rs. 3500.
I already own Cresyn E630 and Sennheiser PX100.

I am looking to buy earphones rather than headphones. Any recommendations?
I have heard good reviews of RE2. They were supposed to be a steal at $80 so i cant imagine what they will be like at $40. Plus they have a good deal where you get RE2+ Fiio E5 for $50. I am inclined towards this. I want to know how the sound signature of RE2 is when compared to PX100. Yes i know one is a headphone and one an earphone but i just want to make sure i dont buy something which sounds similar.
Other options are :
Nuforce NE-7m ( not much inclined towards this coz with these i will have to buy a set of comply tips to get a good seal + KMD cost means out of budget . But still its an option )

Denon ATH-C351 ( Getting in the indian market for Rs.2900)

Bose Triport ( Yes i know its Bose but i am getting them for Rs.1000...so thought mebbe for that price they are not bad )

Any others which will be a good buy in the budget. And which will be the best amongst these. I will be using them with my D2.
And any places in Bombay where i can look for good earphones other than the sennheisers , creatives, sonys and panasonics?

You seem to have done some good research ;)

I bought the RE-2 some time back and absolutely love them.

unbelievable soundstage .low bass(but punchy), superb bit bright mids and and even the highs are good enough. the best part is the detailing and separation of sound..you can hear each and every instrument clearly.

I started with ep-630 ,got the Soundmagic PL-30 which were lot better than ep-630 and now the RE-2 is in a totally different league altogether.

I would suggest you go for it and get the Fiio E5 combo incase you desire more bass and ive read that it even improves the overall range of the RE-2 too .For 65$(50+15 shipping) the RE-2 +E5 combo is a total steal.:hap2:

I myself will be getting a E5 soon.

Other than that Nu-force NE-7m are also really good and almost in the same league of RE-2 but with bit more bass.

its somewhat like RE-2 +E 5 > or = NE-7m.

Not much idea about the denon and bose models you've mentioned ,so cant comment on that.

you cant go wrong with RE-2/Ne7m .:cool2:

I dint know Nuforce ship directly. Do they charge extra to ship to India??

Now that i went to their site i see the Ne-8 are there for $70 which is also in my budget. How are they when compared with the RE2+E5??

I've got the ne-7m. I am quite satisfied with their sound quality, but the hi's tend to be a bit painful at higher volumes especially for continuous listening. They come with one foam bud and 3 rubber ones and the sound is way better with the foam ones, but the size of the bud is a bit big for my ear making it a bit uncomfortable.

I too am on the lookout for good deals on the tips.

The NE-8 seem to have gotten mixed reviews and don't seem to be worth the extra buck.

Back