Monitors suggestions for monitor + GPU [budget 10k]

haiprazzad

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?
10k-12k

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
CPU - Intel Pentium 4 630 :D
Motherboard - Gigabyte G31M-ES2L
GPU - Integrated
RAM - Transcend 2X1GB PC2-5300 :ashamed:
Monitor - need a monitor
SMPS - Corsair CX430W
HDD- Seagate 500GB, 2TB and 3TB

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
everything except for monitor

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
GPU Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB DDR3 I have little idea on graphics cards, found this in my budget and got lot of good reviews on fk
monitor I searched previous posts and found these to be good choices Dell - ST2220L or ST2320L
I want the monitor to have all three ports (VGA, DVI and HDMI) and LED, dont bother much whether its TN or IPS

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
no upgrades

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
CTC, secuderabad
Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
GPU-Yes
monitor-No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Watching movies/serials
Occasional gaming
Browsing

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
Open to all, provided good after sales service

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
mostly FPS games

Monitor: Samsung S22B370H : 9k
GPU: Second hand AMD HD5670 : 3k

I do recommend you put in a little more and get a used HD6670 though.

Back