Suggestions for wireless mouse (with small receiver)

raksrules

Elite
My old dealextreme fake microsoft arc mouse finally gave up and refuses to work properly now. I now have to buy a good reliable wireless mouse and this time i want to buy from a reliable company. There is absolutely no gaming for which i want the mouse for and it is for casual use only. The receiver which will go into laptop has to be small / tiny. Here are the requirements...

1. Known and reliable company wireless mouse.
2. No bluetooth, only that 2.4 Ghz or whatever connectivity.
3. Tiny receiver.
4. Can run on AAA batteries or inbuilt battery anything is fine.
5. Will be used for casual use and nothing gaming and all.
6. Forward / Backward buttons are not necessary but got to have.
7. Don't care about that DPI buttons that some mouse have.

I would love to go for the original / real microsoft arc mouse but it is quiet steep in price at more than 40 $. I liked the foldable nature of the arc mouse.

Please suggest...

Any other options i should be considering ?
Also will it be good to buy a small sized mouse or a full size mouse like the M510 ?

Nowadays all the wireless mice come with tiny receivers only. I use the Logitech M235 & love it!

Size is a wee bit smaller than the full sized mouse, but I needed that for my kids, so it was perfect! So check out your need.

Got it for ~700 from Flipkart, now it ~1k. The sides are rubberized and it has quite a comfortable feel.

A full size mouse is always better, if you have the space in you're bag.
I have been using the m305 and it's pretty good although my little finger starts paining sometimes after long usage... 8 hours or so

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

A full size mouse is always better, if you have the space in you're bag.
I have been using the m305 and it's pretty good although my little finger starts paining sometimes after long usage... 8 hours or so

M305 is smaller size mouse right ? Are you comfortable using it for few hours ? In office i have corded mouse so it is ok. At home i shall be using it on and off for 3-4 hours, so which is good for me ?
M305 or M510 ? Both are not really having much difference in terms of price.

It's pretty good for few hours, I got it from staples for 6 bucks when they had some promotion... Yes it's the smaller one

all depends on your hands, if u want a small one or a large one....

go for logitech's buy from india. why would anyone buy stuff from amazon when its available for 100 INR more here with 3 yrs warranty.

#babhishek : depends on location - OP is in the US of A (as per the profile), so Amazon becomes an option.

OP: The smaller mice are not very small. Try going to a brick-and-mortar shop and check out the size if you can, before ordering online at Amazon or whatever.

Back