Suggestions needed: Mobile 2A Charger with 2 charging ports (2Ax2)

do make sure seller is registered with list of sony authorised online sellers.

Sony is quick on their part to deny warranty on that charger if the seller isnt among the listed ones.
i too bought a sony charger for my rapberry pi2 but soon saw output current dropping to half of the max value.
Called sony cc who denied warranty straight away.
lucky enough for me , charger went bad within a month , so raised a claim and got my money back from ebay.

Recently got this one: http://www.ebay.in/itm/262347004738

Its a Portronics one. Really good at charging but it's a bit on the larger side. Would have preferred something smaller. Not a major issue though as it is always plugged in on my desk and is not meant to serve as a travel companion.

Got this one after weighing it against an Aukey one. Aukey was way more expensive.

Recently got this one: http://www.ebay.in/itm/262347004738

Its a Portronics one. Really good at charging but it's a bit on the larger side. Would have preferred something smaller. Not a major issue though as it is always plugged in on my desk and is not meant to serve as a travel companion.

Got this one after weighing it against an Aukey one. Aukey was way more expensive.
Aukey is a fast charger. Different category

Let me know how it works out. So 2 regular USB ports are not qc 2&3 compatible ? Only USB type c qc compatible ?
For wall charger which was QC 2.0 compatible
G3 in both types of port charges at 1600 mah
Z9 Max Elite in QC 2 port at 1500 & normal port at 1200mah . Battery was already at 90% so slow charge .
Otherwise in 30 min reaches 40/50% from 5/10% then slows down at normal rate
Volt same charge in both types of port

For new one which is QC 3.0 & still to receive
I dont have any QC 3.0 devices & its backward compatible
Other 2 ports are not Qc compatible but as i said didn't feel major difference

their normal AI ports are also very good . Always remember to use their usb cable . Made a major difference . I had Nillkin , original LG & Samsung cables but theirs was class apart in charging

Their chargers are really good . need to wait for a month to get but worth the wait

Got the portronics one. and a good cable from MI. has 3 usb ports and also a cable attached to the charger.so in all you get 4 charging points.the 1st one is a 2.1 A usb slot so that kinda acts as a fast charger

Got the portronics one. and a good cable from MI. has 3 usb ports and also a cable attached to the charger.so in all you get 4 charging points.the 1st one is a 2.1 A usb slot so that kinda acts as a fast charger
Can you give link from where you bought the charger?

Back