Monitors Suggestions needed on 24" LCD monitor

I have decided to go for BenQ G2420HD,got a decent quote(Rs 10,800 + Shipping) from TE dealer itself. Now waiting for the confirmation from the dealer on availability.

mebaali said:
I have decided to go for BenQ G2420HD,got a decent quote(Rs 10,800 + Shipping) from TE dealer itself. Now waiting for the confirmation from the dealer on availability.

which dealer ?? i am also interested in one

^^PredatorVJ(Buygamingstuff) quoted me that price. I am still waiting for his confirmation on shipping charges and availability.

The Dell 23" is amazing but 65W power thats one hungry one

I am myself exploring LED options .... though still skeptic of the ones available in the market.

How is your newly purchased Benq G2420HD performing?

Dear AbhijithS,

Hi There! My name is Apoorva & I am from Mumbai. I see from your post that you use Benq G2420HD.

Off recently, I am in search of a new HD LCD Monitor with 24inch in size to replace my Old CRT Monitor & during my search; I have come across this Benq G2420HD. I reached this thread via Google search.

Q1.
Now, since you have already been using this Benq G2420HD LCD Monitor for about a while, I would like to know from you how satisfied are you with your purchase?

Q2.
Are there any challenges that you had to face with this LCD Monitor? Did you tried hooking up a gaming console to this LCD Monitor and check out if games works fine and if it can be played in Full HD 1080p???

Kindly let me know about your experience with this Benq G2420HD before I could go ahead and purchase the same in my Mumbai. I just want to make sure I invest my money in a good product which later down the line shouldn't disappoint me.

My purpose of buying an LCD Monitor:

1. To replace my old CRT monitor with a better one.
2. To save on electricity cost.
3. To get a bigger screen with more space on display.
4. For doing basic computer activity such as browsing the internet, reading information on ebook, etc...
5. Watching Movies - MOST IMPORTANT - This is the only reason why I am buying a new LCD Monitor apart from saving electricity.
6. Playing games, 3D at times.
7. To experience a better & higher picture quality along with excellent performance.

Q3.
And what all are the "PC games" you played using this Benq G2420HD? How satisfied were you with the performance of this LCD Monitor? Any ghosting or latency observed during the game?

Q4.
Is the screen of this Benq G2420HD “Glossy� I believe “Glossy†is being referred to as “Anti Glare†as well. And glossy is always “reflective†but produces better picture quality with the limitation of its reflective surface. So, would also like to know how strong is the reflection?

Q5.
Most importantly, how about the “Dead pixels†if there were any?

Finally, what tips could you offer me based on your experience with the new Benq G2420 LCD Monitor?

Kindly report back in quickest possible time please...
Regards,
Apoorva.
AbhijithS said:
I've a BenQ G2420 bought it a few months back. I'm happy with the performance!

Back