PC Peripherals Suggestions on this config

DuBudhi

Disciple
Well guys...how is config for 55k???
Usage: No gaming...
Lots of surfing , music, movies :eek:hyeah: ...
...and yes cad and photoshop
I need the big monitor :cool2: and there is no space for speakers :ashamed:

Please give your suggestions guys :)
Cheers!!!

Everything looks good man, you've done your homework :) Keep in mind, you can't squeeze much out of that board if you plan to overclock. And based on the work you will be doing with this rig, add 2GB memory if you can spare the $$$ for it - if you can't add 2GB now, add 1GB later.

Thanks for the quick reply Rio :thanks!:
Well...i don't plan to overclock....
I don't like to mes with stuff..especially when my dad is paying for it :p
As for Ram...yes...I'll add 1GB later...but probably only when i start using Vista...
Right now, 1Gb would be more than enough as i mostly only do 2d cad work...

@ Radeon - The budget is pretty squeezed...so i cant really afford to get a better mobo...
The MSI P965 neo would have been good...but i guess since i don't overclock...this board is good enough :)

Cabby looks good, hope it's big enough ... Rest of the config is among the best you could buy within the given budget :)

no gaming....think the 6200 should be able to support the native resolutions well enough, for regular apps and movies.

The cabbie costs Rs.2400. This is the price from Delta....>>>link<<<
I'm sure you can get it at a lower price at Ritchie...

As for gfx card...not much gaming as i said...the card would be just to fuel the monitor...so i guess the 6200TC would be more than enough

My sis doesn't want to spend 22k on the display and she doesn't want widescreen either ( damn...i have no option but to listen to her...cause she is the one sponsoring the monitor :p :mad: )

Now i'm stuck with around 15-16k (not a penny more) for the monitor...and no widescreen...:(
Someone please help me...
How much does the Samsung 940B sell for in chennai???
Someone please help me......:help:

Someone please spare a second for poor old dubudhi...i'm getting the rig this weekend :clap:

:bump: :help: :please:

Only the monitor is a problem now...
I want to buy non-WS monitor for 16k max....Will i be able to get a 19" one for the price....or will i only get a 17" :(
Please give suggestions for both guys...

Thanks for the reply chaos
well...yes the Grapes are sour...i hate vx 2025 now :p

The Vx does not have a height adjustable stand...it doesn't have a pivot mode either...i'm no gamer so i don't care that much about its supposed 2ms refresh rate...
And the horrid part it is going to remind me of the 2025 for the rest of my life...j/k

The samsung 940B seems to have a good stand...and they are all TN panel anyway...so is getting the 922 a better idea???
And the price...i saw somewhere that regular models are more costly than WS ones :( Can i get any of these two for my budget...??

:) :) You can buy the 17 inch:p samsung 770p. It is a small monitor but very high quality one compared to the ones you are looking.
It is not a TN panel is 8 bit so supports 16.7 million colors:)

Back