john_avi

Disciple
Hi guyz,
my configuration is as follows -
AMD Athlon II X4 630,
RAM - 2GB DDR 3,
Mobo - Gigabyte m61pme-s2p,
Altec Lansing VS4121,

Currently I don't have any graphics card installed but now I am planning to add HD5750 or GTS 250(at max 10k). I will never do over clocking in future, main purpose is moderate gaming. I attach speaker directly to main line. Whenever power goes, I save the game and exit. So basically, what i m luking 4 is a budget PSU for the graphics card mentioned and also a budget UPS. after reading about PFC PSUs i m confused now, so pls suggest me PSU as well as UPS. how about APC 550kva?

although I have kept a budget of 2.5. but what about FSP Saga II 350. Won't it work with any of the above mentioned graphics card? For UPS don't want to go beyond 2k.

^Budge a bit more and get the CX400. Much better than the Gigabyte Superb 460W. The Saga 350 II might work but the CX would be a notch above that in terms of reliability and efficiency. Get the cheapest APC or Numeric UPS if all you need is the backup time required to close your applications and shut down the PC.

FSP Saga might be ok choice if budget is a constrain.... I am getting a FSP Saga II 350 too but my config would be for a HTPC with a low profile gfx card and 775 mATX system...

thanks a lot guyz for helping me out. I can decide btw FSP Saga & CX 400 only at the time of purchase but now I have 2 options. [:)] can anybody tell me a dealer at nehru place,delhi who gives good discount on PC peripherals? if yes then pls tell me the name of the dealer as I am going 2 buy all these things 4m nehru place.

john_avi said:
thanks a lot guyz for helping me out. I can decide btw FSP Saga & CX 400 only at the time of purchase but now I have 2 options. [:)] can anybody tell me a dealer at nehru place,delhi who gives good discount on PC peripherals? if yes then pls tell me the name of the dealer as I am going 2 buy all these things 4m nehru place.
yea, saga is a good choice if thats suffice !

Back