Monitors suggestions to buy the Monitor LED or LCD

seenuguddu

Disciple
Hi all

i am having the frequent issues with my Monitor(CRT) and now it was complete dead and planning to buy the Monitor today or tomorrow immedaiately
based on ur suggestions.
i have read the articles of LED & LCD and came to conclusion that LED is better than the LCD and opting for that and what u say about this......

mainly watching the Movies and Browsing and
and the Budget for this is 5k - 7k and extend to 1k

and i need the suggestions from ur end and await ur reply going to buy this based on ur suggestions

Thanks

techygeek said:
if LED then go for Dell IN2020M.

Its a 20" monitor and priced around 5.9k

if LCD then for 20"

Acer-5200

Samsung/LG - 5600

Thanks for replying

i guess this is LCD (Dell IN2020M).

and also need the suggestions about the LCD or LED .. which one u want me to pick

Buy BenQ G2220HD Full HD monitor ~ 7.3k... Its one of the best VFM Full HD monitor currently available... And would be good for watching full HD movies and for playing games at full HD resolution... Can you tell me which graphic card you have currently... And if you dont have GPU then which chipset motherboard you have?

Hades. said:
Buy BenQ G2220HD Full HD monitor ~ 7.3k... Its one of the best VFM Full HD monitor currently available... And would be good for watching full HD movies and for playing games at full HD resolution... Can you tell me which graphic card you have currently... And if you dont have GPU then which chipset motherboard you have?

Thanks Hades

MB :- DG41RQ but sure i will update in the future when it was Dead :)

BenQ G2220HD . its a LCD .. so u want me to go head with this

LED is a type of backlight used for LCD panels.. Its not a seperate panel.. its just wrong marketing:) but i go with hades. VFM monitor

Thanks Guys

one quick question to u guys

today i went to electronics shop and seller briefed some of the Products about Multiple purpose TV come Monitor

what you say guys ....

Thanks Guys

Hades,

can u confirm from this to which one u want me to pick

Samsung 22"-LS22A300B LED : Dvi 1920 X 1080 - 5 ms 8850

BenQ G2222HD

in chennai we dont have the stock for this BenQ G2222HD and it will take time

i enquired about the BenQ Services was tooo Bad at chennai .

what about the Samsung 22" - LS22A300B ,LED

Buy Dell IN2030M @5.8k. Awesome LED Backlit Monitor. Great color depths. I purchased a month ago. No need to buy larger panel as I seem it will be useless to u as per your requirement

Hi Guys

i got the call from Vendor regarding the BenQ G2222HD piece availably and i have purchased the Monitor today at chennai with 7745/- with Vat.i got it because of having +ve reviews and ur support

Thanks for your support.

Back