Video Suggestions: Videocon Full HD 32" LED TV + Home Theater For 28990/-

Hi,

Just Wanted To Know, If This Is A Good Deal... If It Is Will Get It By Evening.

n33q7s.png

Plz Post Your Suggestions.:eek:hyeah:

More Info:

http://videoconworld.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&Itemid=83&act=detail&pid=268

performance+cheap= not reliable

cheap+reliable= less performance

performance+reliable=not cheap.

videocon is not a very reliable company you know. so stay away from it. go for a samsung, sony or panasonic.

If you can risk your money and expect it to be a grey market item (no after sales) then you can go ahead and pray to the almighty that nothing happens to it.

karizma.r2008 said:
performance+cheap= not reliable

cheap+reliable= less performance

performance+reliable=not cheap.

videocon is not a very reliable company you know. so stay away from it. go for a samsung, sony or panasonic.

Do not have any latest user experience with Videocon TV (any form) but in past my friend used Videocon Bazooka- 22" CRT- for nearly 15-16 years.

Same here. Have no idea about their LCDs, but we had one of their CRTs and that lasted smoothly for close to a decade. We then upgraded, though the TV was still in fine condition.

Price of that 32ex520 is 47k in sony official website. i guess that ebay one is some chinese crap with a sony logo on it. i have sony 32ex400 purchased 6 months ago for 38k. now its around 34k. working like a charm, and very good picture quality. basically a crt can be easily reparable but not an lcd. once the lcd screen in gone bad then you have to throw away the entire tv itself if its out of warranty coz if you try to replace it then you will end up paying more than the tv. so better stay away from videocon and anything that don't have a good after sales service.

karizma.r2008 said:
Price of that 32ex520 is 47k in sony official website. i guess that ebay one is some chinese crap with a sony logo on it. i have sony 32ex400 purchased 6 months ago for 38k. now its around 34k. working like a charm, and very good picture quality. basically a crt can be easily reparable but not an lcd. once the lcd screen in gone bad then you have to throw away the entire tv itself if its out of warranty coz if you try to replace it then you will end up paying more than the tv. so better stay away from videocon and anything that don't have a good after sales service.

I Called Mahavir Computers - He Quoted Me A Price Of 25,250 For Sony Bravia CX Series KDL -32CX520 32

Deathbearer said:
I Called Mahavir Computers - He Quoted Me A Price Of 25,250 For Sony Bravia CX Series KDL -32CX520 32

Most prolly its a grey piece. But before buying you need to confirm that and the best way would be to visit their outlet (if they have any).

hellgate said:
Most prolly its a grey piece. But before buying you need to confirm that and the best way would be to visit their outlet (if they have any).
Will Do That, But He Said That He Was A Distributor When I Asked Him If He Had It On Display.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

karizma.r2008 said:

Also The Link That U Have Provided Is Not For 32CX520 32

If you have someone from Dubai coming down here.

As them to go get you a Sony Bravia KDL32EX720 3D LED with 2D Glasses For Rs.36875.00 plus about Rs.3650.00 Custom Duty

Much cheaper, better option, I got mine from Dubai 2 weeks ago

hmasalia said:
If you have someone from Dubai coming down here.

As them to go get you a Sony Bravia KDL32EX720 3D LED with 2D Glasses For Rs.36875.00 plus about Rs.3650.00 Custom Duty

Much cheaper, better option, I got mine from Dubai 2 weeks ago
But Then Again That Would Mean It Would Be Without Warranty Right?, Or Will I Get International Warranty

Back