Sugggest games please

you can play all these games on LOW SETTINGS

MOH Pacific assault
NFS most wanted (Carbon requires 256 graphics memory)
GTA San Andrease
Doom 3 and Quake 4

some old games like

Beyond good and evil
Max payne 2
Shade Wrath of angel
Swat 4
Mafia
Hitman contracts (blood money will lag even in low settings)
The chronicles of Reddick
Harry Potter - The Chamber of Secreats (good adventure game)
Motogp 2003

You could also give Shogun:Total War or ever Rome:Total War a try - although try and keep your tactical battles down to about 500v500

I would suggest you try " The longest Journey" and "Dreamfall"......the second one may need the details requced to the minimum, but the storyline of the games itself makes them one of the best games of all time (for me, at least) .
Gurpartap Singh said:
My onboard graphics on i810 compaq motherboard was well able to run max payne 2, never had a problem with it!!! :p

Strange, since I had a similar configuration (intel 82810E onboard) when max payne 2 was released and it just won't run the game. Are you sure that compaq PC did not have a dedicated GPU ?

Gurpartap Singh said:
I have seen carbon playing on AMD 1800+ 512MB Ram, and XFX 6200 128MB AGP card :D

maybe it works on xfx 6200 as these 6xxx card support Shader model and ve more than 10GB/s bandwidth.. :) but i consider GMA 3000 which has 128mb video memory, 10.7 memory bandwidth, pixel shader support with 512 ram and dual core but the game run with full of lag

Back