Sunbeam CCf 90/120

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAD0W

Disciple
Looking for a lga 775 Sunbeam CCF . Size doesn't matter either 90mm or 120mm any will do :clap:, as long its cooling effectively . As stated above im open to offers , so gimme a good price and im sure we can work out a deal;).

Thanks for reading.

CCF moded for 2.3k

CCF is in real good condition.

attached another heatsink above the base with enough Arctic Silver 5 in between. Then attached a 40mm Sunon 8000 rpm fan above that. Other bundles are in tact with the box too.

It should run 3~4c or more cooler than a regular CCF 120mm. Also fan has been swapped with a Cooler Master Blue LED 2000 rpm 90 cfm fan. [can swap with the original sunbeam 70 cfm fan if you want]

Selling it coz i need a two 120 mm fan supported cooler, so that i can have maximum LED fans for uncompromised bling bling in my cabby :D

Also thrown in free are a 120mm quiet LED fan and some cable channeling stickers for cable management.

dOm1naTOr said:
CCF moded for 2.3k
CCF is in real good condition.
attached another heatsink above the base with enough Arctic Silver 5 in between. Then attached a 40mm Sunon 8000 rpm fan above that. Other bundles are in tact with the box too.
It should run 3~4c or more cooler than a regular CCF 120mm. Also fan has been swapped with a Cooler Master Blue LED 2000 rpm 90 cfm fan. [can swap with the original sunbeam 70 cfm fan if you want]

Selling it coz i need a two 120 mm fan supported cooler, so that i can have maximum LED fans for uncompromised bling bling in my cabby :D
Also thrown in free are a 120mm quiet LED fan and some cable channeling stickers for cable management.

both fan are rated 90cfm. The Core Contact Freezer is the best CPU cooler and packs quite a bit of punch when cooling a CPU

in practical, sccf fan is pushing more air @2000rpm than that cm 90cfm fan @2000rpm.

/OT
can you please start a topic in OC and Modding section about the mod you are using for sccf?
/*OT

k
sure
will do it tomorrow .
till then here is a pic taken a month ago. Pic was not taken with intension of showing the modd. So cant be seen clearly. Anyway will post good pics tomorrow. Also i will try to fit a 60/70mm high speed fan replacing the current 40mm sunon. 60/70mm fan wub be having better cfm and lower noise.

btw you can choose b/w the bundled fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back