Sunny *Breaks* the Limits of Modding

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
aargh..front panel in pieces :(

stupid comp...refused to boot coz i didnt on it for 2 days...kicked it hard, front panel in pieces :cry:

SunnyBoi said:
aargh..front panel in pieces :(

stupid comp...refused to boot coz i didnt on it for 2 days...kicked it hard, front panel in pieces :cry:

Sunny could you do a TE exclusive tut for it :rofl: :rofl:

but yeah sad to see your mod wasted like this

ROFL @ Sunny Boi. ahahaha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

laff all u can :( tht kick cost me damages worth 250bux :( power switch is gone..hafta boot by shorting the 2 power wires :cry: reset button gone too....

@zhop : will look ugly :(

will make a new one now :D and no support for FDDs this time..ROFL

will prolly have 2x80mm and integrated middle finger grills :p :rofl:

Eazy said:
Just do the old hi tech trick in such situations - pick up the darn computer and shake the heebie jeebies out of it - and give it one solid KICK for good measure - let it know who is the BOSS only then it will work !!!

Serves you right for following my instructions.. you should have had better sense than that !! ....and kicking in Acrylic ... what were you thinking !!!! :rofl:

Well i know its quite late to say this but your acrylic front panel looked amazing... What stage are you on with your new project ;) ...

hey sunny...seens lotsa kicks from ya on ur comp....keep up the good work.

Or maybe try what one of my frd always thretened he'll do...throw his comp off the 9th floor :))

hahah

Switch said:
Well i know its quite late to say this but your acrylic front panel looked amazing... What stage are you on with your new project ;) ...

no probs, will make another :p big deal...lol

project..ummm, got sheets, cubes will be done tomorrow. then advanced cutting, some feviquik, rock n roll :D

Back