Super Confused Thread : E50 or N72 or N70 or Upcoming Nokia 6290

Hey All....
As the thread name says...Im a super fan of Symbian OS phones...:clap:
I have been using my old and faithfull N3650 for the past 3 years now...and now i think its time to change it up....and i hate doing that ! :mad:
But..just wanna change cause I want superior cam and the vga cam of the 3650 is beginning to suck big time....

So now im super confused over the E50 / N72 / N70 and the upcoming 6290.....all are symbian phones.......but then tooo im not able to decide.....so please flood in with ur suggestions....!

Thanks.

see E50 and N70 are targeted at two different consumer..while the former is for business ppl and is PDA like infuntionality...the latter is a multimedia phone... so u have to decide what type u want

E-series isn't known for multimedia experience. E50 is the best Symbian phone available in its price range. Go for N70ME if you're looking for a good combination of a high quality Symbian phone, a decent camera and better than average music playback. Nothing beats N70ME in its range.

I got my piece for 17.4k from JNokia priority...I was an ass...
Most people get it for little less than 17k...
Mohit got it for 16.4k..

So guess u shouldnt take it for anything that touches 17k.

hmmmm

according to early review, 6290 seems to have a 330 Mhz proccy, the same as N93( But without the Nvidia chip).......... that shud make it interesting...

atleast when it comes to games and media playback,,,

Everyone thank u for ur viewz and comments and answers....pls keep it going....anyone to say anything abt the N72.......sells for 12900 with bill and warranty ! ..wat say ?

hanzy said:
Everyone thank u for ur viewz and comments and answers....pls keep it going....anyone to say anything abt the N72.......sells for 12900 with bill and warranty ! ..wat say ?

N72 @12900/- with Warranty (including handsfree+Memorey card with pack) is great buy. Where do you got the quote from?

tomorrow im buying n72---- got price for box pack with bill and warranty from nokia sub-dealer rs.12600 !!!........thats a nice steal price i should say!!......

@Stick : No need to download from the net man ....why is the data cable along....neways...i got the N72 :)....damm awsome love it...Will post the REVIEW COMPARO OF NOKIA 5300 and NOKIA N72 in 2-3 days....since i have both in da house now :)

also update....N70 ME : 15.6k :)........

hanzy said:
@Stick : No need to download from the net man ....why is the data cable along....neways...i got the N72 :)....damm awsome love it...Will post the REVIEW COMPARO OF NOKIA 5300 and NOKIA N72 in 2-3 days....since i have both in da house now :)

also update....N70 ME : 15.6k :)........

N70ME @15.6 where are you get this quote? With or without bill?

Back