Superfast Group Orders Clearence

Status
Not open for further replies.
vajm1234 said:
guys i am not able to access net properly...n to those whom i have not pmed/replied ...have patience. i wil do that tomm.

regards:)
Hmm, okay. Can you post an ETA of the microSD card the next time you're able to use the web?

UPDATE :

edge111hussain- Shipped

arjie - Shipped Class 4

maxme - Shipped Class 4

Rohit Sf- Shipped Headphone

bandaid - shipped Logitech Gamepad

manish - Shipped 8GB sandisk

i wasnt actually able to fetch the address properly from the pm maye because of my mobile it was saying out of memory lol

anyways microsd people i have actually searched for class 4 as opposed to class 2 available everywhere that that took 1 extra day srry

rest few product i removed from the list because of delays.

ghost24 said:
Hi, do you still have Steelseries qck mini?
srry its outta stock atm i have faded the out of stock deals in 1st post

@vercetti -- pmed. btw its absolutely ready to ship but please provide full info ....generally it takes 3 days at very best after payment gets credited in my account and my confirmation

1st post updated

EDIT : 1st post updated with all the details

EDIT2 : Those who gets the shipment post here or PM me

regards :)

made the payment for 16GB drive on Friday and also sent you a PM on the same day.
No response from ur side....any ETA?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dude...U have sent me 8GB pendrive instead of a 16Gb for which I have made payment. I already have 3 8GB pendrives

can you please send me a 16GB pendrive??

please PM me your number as I want to talk and discuss this over phone

vercetti said:
made the payment for 16GB drive on Friday and also sent you a PM on the same day.

vercetti said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dude...U have sent me 8GB pendrive instead of a 16Gb for which I have made payment. I already have 3 8GB pendrives

can you please send me a 16GB pendrive??

please PM me your number as I want to talk and discuss this over phone
see ur post m8 "Interested in the 8GB SANDISK cruzer blade...Pls PM account details and ETA for the same" plus ur PM

was that my mistake?

i thought u accidently made the payment of a 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back