Surprise surprise :P

arent you the same biatch who had recently posted a similar thread claiming that you might put up a full blown review soon?

damages?

congrats

haha damages are best left for my wallet to know :lol:

and Scz, u better not talk, if u do, then count the number of laptops u have before you do :p

Here are a few pics

Turns out, my cat was more eager to open the package than me :lol:

Open itt!!

Open it, open it, why dont you open it!?!

Fine, ill open it myself :eek:hyeah:

Oh, if i cant open it, you dont get to open it either :lol:

Finally, opened it up and heres the monitor next to my 2407

Left side is 2407 and right is 2408.

and here's a couple of side by side shots of the IQ

The 2408 needs some calibration and am having a hard time finding a tool which allows me to calibrate properly, i dont want to create a color profile but feed the input manually, so someone suggest me something :p

and If someone can be kind enough to pass my the spyder calibration tool, id be very thankful..

buBleZ said:
I use RGB 90:100:90... Brightness @ 20 and contrast @ 48..

Calibrated using LCD monitor test images

if you calibrate your monitor using spyder tool post the results :)

you have a 2408 as well right, can u tell me what the back of the monitor says, the place where u install the stand? 2408WFP or 2408WFPb? ( Talking about the square area at the back where u attach the stand)

Rave said:
Here are a few pics

Turns out, my cat was more eager to open the package than me :lol:

Open itt!!

Open it, open it, why dont you open it!?!

Fine, ill open it myself :eek:hyeah:

Oh, if i cant open it, you dont get to open it either :lol:

Finally, opened it up and heres the monitor next to my 2407

Left side is 2407 and right is 2408.

and here's a couple of side by side shots of the IQ

The 2408 needs some calibration and am having a hard time finding a tool which allows me to calibrate properly, i dont want to create a color profile but feed the input manually, so someone suggest me something :p

and If someone can be kind enough to pass my the spyder calibration tool, id be very thankful..

oh and can someone tell me how i can watch video over both the screens treating em as one big screen?

Rave said:
you have a 2408 as well right, can u tell me what the back of the monitor says, the place where u install the stand? 2408WFP or 2408WFPb? ( Talking about the square area at the back where u attach the stand)

I will go home and check. what does yours tell?

Back