Surprise surprise :P

buBleZ said:
I will go home and check. what does yours tell?

2408WFPb.

oh and your settings look way off in my monitor, too greenish, but the calibration differs in each monitor so cant say for sure

Am using 76/78:80:82 R:G:B and brightness 40, contrast 60, i kind of like my monitor to be bright, more so coz i watch it from a distance..

Rave said:
2408WFPb.

oh and your settings look way off in my monitor, too greenish, but the calibration differs in each monitor so cant say for sure

Am using 76/78:80:82 R:G:B and brightness 40, contrast 60, i kind of like my monitor to be bright, more so coz i watch it from a distance..

what does the "b" stand for? I bought a couple of months back..

And yeah settings differ from monitor to monitor

buBleZ said:
^^ thats what i thought.. But some forums says both wfpb and wfp are same hardware revisions A00 :S

yes even my says A00 on the box but i got confused because of the WFPb at the back..

ANP !!! said:
The difference between both the LCDs are quite noticeable.

congrats ;).

yes difference is quite noticeable and also coz the monitor is not calibrated properly, the default calibration was absolutely pathetic and am not that great with manual calibration

Congrats :D

and i ordered a HD4850 thanks to u :D will treat u with the remaining money when u come to chennai :D

j/k

Uncle rave you got a very cute cat. Looks angry in the last pic :D And nice subtitles to the pics :bleh:
Yenjaay the monitor.

The pic on the right monitor looks better...

The spyder reduces the flare and intrduces a subtle contrast... Shud help u...but..I am in blr and I am not cming back for a while...

actually i find the colors on the 2408 a bit too over saturated, orange looks dark orange and red looks dark red, and white is not very white, more like dull blueish white..

the contrast is not that great either, you loose some details in the dark areas..

all this can be greatly reduced by proper calibration but all in all, the 2407 is a much better panel..

its not as bad that you will notice it by itself but next to a monitor which shows all the details, it just amplifies the issue

@Vij, no issues man, whenever ure coming over just get that along, i would need it for a day max so will pick it up from you when ure here..

Back