WTB Swans/Hivi D1090 Speakers or Altec Lansing MX5021

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygarg

Disciple
Looking for a pair of any one of these speakers.

Swans/Hivi D1090
Altec Lansing MX5021

Location is Bangalore.

Last edited:
Very specific models. Any specific reason?
Because they are excellent speakers and I cant find them online. The swans is out of stock and the altec is ancient. The d1090 at 28k new is probably one of the best pair of active speakers that one can buy under 50k.

yes everything working fine. it was repaired once as the sub fell down,. no issues. 5k is expected rate. no couriering or shipping as they are very sensitive .( Once i sent one atp3 , well packed, but at destination did not work)

yes everything working fine. it was repaired once as the sub fell down,. no issues. 5k is expected rate. no couriering or shipping as they are very sensitive .( Once i sent one atp3 , well packed, but at destination did not work)
Ok let me know if you decide to ship them. I am in bangalore and local pickup isnt possible. Also, i do not know anyone from coimbatore who can pick them up on my behalf.

Can you check and let me know the estimated shipping cost to 560016?

If you have sufficient packaging material, I can take the risk.
I do have sufficient packing boxes and bubble wrap etc. But trust me, don't risk it, cos we all know how these courier guys handle stuff. Ofcourse they csnt throw around the sub cos of it weight, but even if they bang it hard or like that then that's all.

I do have sufficient packing boxes and bubble wrap etc. But trust me, don't risk it, cos we all know how these courier guys handle stuff. Ofcourse they csnt throw around the sub cos of it weight, but even if they bang it hard or like that then that's all.
Ok. How about shipping with insurance then? I know shiprocket doesn't cover used items but Delhivery also offers insurance. For the sub, i feel some spare thermocol will be better.

Ok. How about shipping with insurance then? I know shiprocket doesn't cover used items but Delhivery also offers insurance. For the sub, i feel some spare thermocol will be better.
Let me check with delhivery.

Btw, there is on train which leave blr at 1245 and reaches coimbatore at 8pm, you can catch return train at 2.30am from cbe and reach blr by 11am.
Ac3t tick will cost you 2k up and down

Let me check with delhivery.

Btw, there is on train which leave blr at 1245 and reaches coimbatore at 8pm, you can catch return train at 2.30am from cbe and reach blr by 11am.
Ac3t tick will cost you 2k up and down
Sorry travelling that far isnt possible. Let me know once you check with delhivery.

Sorry travelling that far isnt possible. Let me know once you check with delhivery.
the size of box with sub woofer is 13 inch x 6in x 16 inch and weighs 10KG
box with satellite is 11 in x 11in x 4 in height - weigh 2kg. can you check with delivery.

the size of box with sub woofer is 13 inch x 6in x 16 inch and weighs 10KG
box with satellite is 11 in x 11in x 4 in height - weigh 2kg. can you check with delivery.
Its showing 603 including 100 insurance for 4000 coverage. But maximum weight shown in the app is 10kg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back