Car & Bike Swift VXi- Need information

I recently bought a used 2006 Swift VXi. It came with a Pioneer HU and just the front speakers. I realized the car had only front speakers, when the garage guy opened the rear door panel and there were no speakers there! I was shocked because I was expecting to find speakers there.
I don't know if the old 2006 Swift VXi's came with rear door speakers or not but there are speaker grilles on the rear door, making me think that there should have been speakers in there too. Can anyone tell me if I've been shortchanged in the speakers department? I'd believe that the guy who sold me the car is honest enough.... but I still want to check with owners who bought this specific model at that time. Thanks :)

No, the HU is of previous owners. But I am just thinking about the speakers. The VXi or in your case the VDi did not come with any speakers at all but still have placeholders for the speakers? :confused:

Thanks for your quick replies. And here I was thinking that I was getting shortchanged on the speakers. Right, so now I need to start a new thread about getting new speakers. :)

Lucky u got HU. Most owners will pull out HU with CD player & put Radio players.

If previous owner had good rear speakers like JBL, He would have removed it.

I recently bought a used 2006 Swift VXi. It came with a Pioneer HU and just the front speakers. I realized the car had only front speakers, when the garage guy opened the rear door panel and there were no speakers there! I was shocked because I was expecting to find speakers there.
I don't know if the old 2006 Swift VXi's came with rear door speakers or not but there are speaker grilles on the rear door, making me think that there should have been speakers in there too. Can anyone tell me if I've been shortchanged in the speakers department? I'd believe that the guy who sold me the car is honest enough.... but I still want to check with owners who bought this specific model at that time. Thanks :)

Out of context...
How much you got the car for and in which city?

Lucky u got HU. Most owners will pull out HU with CD player & put Radio players.

If previous owner had good rear speakers like JBL, He would have removed it.

Well, I'm happy that the owner gave the HU came with the car...but I was expecting the car to have all the speakers installed as all the doors have speaker grilles. Stoopid me! :)

Out of context...
How much you got the car for and in which city?

I got the 2006 VXi for 2.10L in Mumbai. Dunno if that is overpriced....just wanted to buy a second hand car to learn driving. I did look around but I was not getting a Swift VXi for lesser than that and I didn't want to spend too much money on buying a second hand car. I could have bought some other car for lesser, but I thought that I'd need a little power once I learnt enough driving to take it out on the highway. The G13BB power plant in the older Swift is fun to drive on the highway, or that's what I've heard :unsure:...plus the car was in the color I wanted, so I bought it.

Back