Switch to the Switch 2

Mann

Adept
Really don't know if such informed speculations are of any use. The rumours of the new SoC have been circulating for 2 years now. Also, being Nintendo, the end performance and pixel peeping doesn't matter at all.

If it is basically a small upgrade in processing power and battery life with backward compatibility, it will still sell like the original one. Doesn't matter how it stacks against current GPUs.

Really don't know if such informed speculations are of any use. The rumours of the new SoC have been circulating for 2 years now. Also, being Nintendo, the end performance and pixel peeping doesn't matter at all.

If it is basically a small upgrade in processing power and battery life with backward compatibility, it will still sell like the original one. Doesn't matter how it stacks against current GPUs.
Your confidence in Nintendo is incorrigible.
Unfortunately not all handheld manufacturers can take your word for it and continue with 5 year old computer hardware.
Let me quote the great Greta Thunberg's "How dare you!!" on calling this a small upgrade in hardware.

For reference only.

Last edited:
any idea on price? i have the oled version, 30k, and probably another 20k worth of games. switch gaming is already expensive, i hope at least their 8gb model will cost the same as the oled.

Back