Monitors SWITCHING between TWO separate MONITORS with ONE CPU...an EASY way…!!!

sunandoghosh

Disciple
SWITCHING between TWO separate MONITORS with ONE CPU...an EASY way…!!!

Well…

Situation:

a. TWO separate monitor but ONE single CPU…
b. Only ONE Monitor used at any one time…
c. Problem changing the monitor cable to back of CPU everytime…depending on which monitor to be used…

WHAT I WANT:

IS THERE ANY SWITCH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THING AVAILABLE WHERE I CAN HAVE BOTH THE MONITORS CONNECTED through it to the single CPU AND I CAN CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO USE…….?????????????

This will prevent from disconnecting one monitor cable and connecting another monitor cable and vice versa.

Thanks and best regards,

Sunando

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com

Get an FX5200/radeon 9200SE card that cost around 2-2.5K. It'll have dual display capabilities. Then you can have both monitors connected at the same time. You can run whatever you want on whichever monitor. You can even disable either of the monitors if you want.

Chaos said:
Get an FX5200/radeon 9200SE card that cost around 2-2.5K. It'll have dual display capabilities. Then you can have both monitors connected at the same time. You can run whatever you want on whichever monitor. You can even disable either of the monitors if you want.
Yeah, thats the best possible solution for you. and the best thing is you can use both the monitors at the same time.

Back