Sygic Maps for Android 1+1 licence offer @Rs.700 each

Does that mean it is applicable for mapmyindia maps? anyone who is alone I am willing to buy one license...

Has anyone bought it till now?
Didn't quite get your question, but Sygic is what you have to purchase from their estore and the maps are provided by mapmyindia.

Our offer works only for licenses purchased from our own e-shop.
This sucks. I like everything to be linked to my google ID. I keep changing ROMs and it is very convenient to let the apps get installed automatically than keeping some license files with you and doing random $hit. I already have a similar arrangement with my PowerAmp app. Really hate that.

This sucks. I like everything to be linked to my google ID. I keep changing ROMs and it is very convenient to let the apps get installed automatically than keeping some license files with you and doing random $hit. I already have a similar arrangement with my PowerAmp app. Really hate that.
IMHO it's not a biggie, considering the offer.

How to activate / restore a purchased license on Android : Sygic Support

It seems restoring license from play store is blocked for the time being.
http://help.sygic.com/entries/22206807

Me and msankadi got our keys, everything working fine :yahoo:
The final price was Rs.1518 via Paypal.
Once the order is placed, you'll get an extra 100% discount coupon to your mail.
The other person can use this coupon and place a new order without paying anything.

Coincidentally, I'm going on a trip in a few hours, good time to test the maps :lol:

Can anyone tell me if there are as good as maps like Nokia for Android.

I still have N5800 just for the sake of maps. They are just awesome.

Is there anything in Android - Which run offline for whole India & works on pure GPS. NO GPRS.

i confirm these are Map my india maps for India

EULA confirms that

Intially it needs to download a some files of 288mb size

Then for maps data for whole India data size over 700mb

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me if there are as good as maps like Nokia for Android.

I still have N5800 just for the sake of maps. They are just awesome.

Is there anything in Android - Which run offline for whole India & works on pure GPS. NO GPRS.

i think you are taking about nokia maps built in

Mapmyindia Maps beat any other map in India Handsdown... No any maps will match mapmyindia maps for whole india even upto 70%( i mean coverage they offer,for smaller cities...)
If you live in delhi or mumbai may be nokia maps are on par with mapmyindia

still mapmymap is best

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 207
Guys sorry for the late reply, my trip got extended due to some unforeseen circumstances.
But I'm glad that Sygic worked as advertised and in some cases was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy of POI's even in remote locations.
I dunno if these are mapmyindia maps but throughout my journey I had to traverse roads varying from national highways to remote village roads and 90% of all the roads I traveled were mapped in Sygic.
GPS lock speed depends on your device ofcourse, once locked, the route calculations were almost instant, re-calculation of routes was faster too.
Adding custom POI's could have been better, all in all I'm pretty happy with the purchase.

i bought this one

any willing share the price for extra license pm me

I and shekhartharwani shared one licence

Sygic telling that same liencence can be used upto five devices at once....

Tomas (Sygic Support)
Dec 23 12:31 (CET)
Hello prasanth11

Thank you for contacting Sygic.
My name is Tomas, your support representative, and I will be handling your request from now on. I will do my best to help you with your request.
You can activate on up to 5 devices at once, resets of the product code are unlimited so to speak.
We only offer Sygic GPS Navigation : India in your E-Shop not MapMyIndia.

There is no difference in the maps, when you purchase via our E-Shop you get 1+1 free license.
MapMyIndia support is handled by MapMyIndia, but Sygic GPS Navigation : India is handled by us completely.

Thank you.

---

after i got this message, i went ahead with the purchase with a doubt,but later on i found that maps are from mapmyindia

till the time i downloaded 288mb data file (the server is very slow it downloaded at 100kBps and map data (Faster),i was cursing my self why i spent 1500rs for tom tom maps

But India Maps are provided by MapmyIndia only as EULA suggesting, tom tom for rest of the world

Guys, I'm willing to buy one license. Can someone who has purchased please tell me what version of MapmyIndia maps you have got? IS it v7.0 or v7.1? Can someone please check this with support? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guys, I'm willing to buy one license. Can someone who has purchased please tell me what version of MapmyIndia maps you have got? IS it v7.0 or v7.1? Can someone please check this with support? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you are buying a license I can share. Maps for India should be the latest one as per their features.

Free Map Updates

including latest road coverage, updated house numbers and POIs. Time-unlimited license.

Time unlimited license for Android.
Free updates for app, maps and POIs.

Back