Symbian app for message autobackup

KingKrool

Skilled
I need a Symbian app for S60 that will automatically backup all received and sent messages. Superczar told me about MsvDrive, which redirects messages to the memory card. I need something which will leave the messages in the default location (in phone memory) and also back them up on to the memory card immediately as they are sent/received. Also, these messages should not be deleted when I delete them from the phone memory (default location), until I delete them from the memory card explicitly. (I need to keep back ups of all messages, which need to be more secure in case I delete a message by mistake. It has to do with some important communication which is currently going on through SMS. There have already been some major disagreements.)

dont mean to hijack, but add to the list of features, the ability to hide messages.

this is the solution i was using on my QD.. take a back up on MMC card once in a while.. and keep those back-up files in comp and another spare MMC :p

i know its not exactly user friendly for what u have in mind, but it worked for me :D

all back ups.. there's this backup phone mem option.. i just use it :p.. the backed up file takes less than 2MB on the MMC card.. so its not biggie..

i actually keep the backups of the phone memory backups in a folder using FExplorer + some frequently used apps such as appman,fexplorer itself,smart movie,ultraMP3 etc.

Back