Developer: - Starbreeze Studios

Publisher: - EA

Platforms: PC, PS3, X360

Type: FPS

Mode: Single Player, Multiplayer

Release Date: - February 21, 2012

Announcement Trailer:

[youtube]ewwtznVkSxA[/youtube]

Feels and plays like a mix of Deus Ex and Crysis. Not to mention, the game comes from Starbreeze, the same guys who gave us some good titles - The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, its sequel - Assault on Dark Athena, The Darkness et al. Next year is shaping up pretty good for games and its sequels. :D

I like the music they used in the trailer and yes this game DOES resemble Deus Ex with the whole cyberpunk theme. But it's Starbreeze and I have loved all of their past titles, so looking forward to this game as well. :)

Sliding - Brink or Mirrors Edge, as said above bullet trajectory - Wanted, The mind controlling thing is similar to Agumentation like in Deus Ex i guess. There is no stealth or cover system like in deus ex or gears of war.

IMO the cover system should be incorporated into every coming game because in such situations any one will take cover rather than sitting behind the wall like in COD or Battlefield.

Curious. Looks great, very ambitious but I'm wondering how this brain thing is going to work against Bosses. Looks like a mix of Crysis 2 and DX:HR, couldn't agree more.

And that Dubstep track better be playing in the background while I'm face-melting enemies.

Head's up to people who want to preorder this game on PC, Order it via Flipkart ASAP, because EA india origin has increased their price to 1500, but if you order it via Flipkart, they'll give it to you at 999, that is until they change it.

So take advantage!

Am I the only person who thinks this is not being advertised enough? Looks like I'll have to wait for the reviews before even thinking about getting it. 1500/- (preorder 999/-) price is a bit steep IMO.

Specially when I need to get Mass Effect 3, Diablo III and have to play through a huge pile of backlogs.

@ethan_hunt, 4 player co-op. We will play definitely.

Provided, it's campaign co-op.
<

Back