1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer in use
This is the same NAS purchased from a TE member -

Specifications can be found here -

POSTS : Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale (Kolkata till Sep 12 / Bengaluru after that date). For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Couple of days DOA warranty (transit damage is not covered).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 143
Back