CPU/Mobo System turn OFF while playing game!!!!!!!!!!!

kaduvag

Disciple
System turn OFF while playing game

My system is turning off while playing Game( black ops). it hapen after 10-15 min play. There is no warning. I added a 6770(sapphire and used) before a week but problem started today.......... Plz help me to solve this problem

thankyou...........

My system is turning off while playing Game( black ops). it hapen after 10-15 min play. There is no warning. I added a 6770(sapphire and used) before a week but problem started today.......... Plz help me to solve this problem

thankyou...........

You need to tell your full system configuration.

Zebronics 400w platinum

This is your problem. That SMPS cannot take the load of your system. Change it before it fries any important component(s).

And please stop using too many punctuation characters, where not warranted it is against the forum rules.

As ALPHA17 said your PSU is the hoax,Change the psu to Corsair CX430V2-2.2k and everything will run fine.
This is your problem. That SMPS cannot take the load of your system. Change it before it fries any important component(s).

And please stop using too many punctuation characters, where not warranted it is against the forum rules.

Back