System under 25 K ?

rads

Adept
Please answer the following questions for others to help you out better. Delete whatever you feel is not required.

1. Q: What is your budget?
    1. 20-25K
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

- compaq pesario cq 40 108 tu with aoc 23'' monitor
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    1. Monitor - AOC 23..
    2. Wireless Keyboard , mouse
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    1. CPU -
    2. Motherboard - With USB 3.0
    3. RAM 4GB
    4. HDD
    5. Cabby & SMPS
    6. SSD 64
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

1. Why not, but not very soon
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

1. Kolkata
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    1. No
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    1. Browsing
    2. Desktop Processing
    3. Web development
  9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    1. Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard their after sales service is not good.
  10. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

1. 1920 1280
  11. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    1. No
  12. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    1. Windows 7 64 bit

Intel Core i3 2100 ~6.3k

Intel DH67-BL ~5.4k OR MSi H67MA-E35 ~4.8k

G.Skill RIPJAWS 2GB x2~1.6k OR Corsair XMS3 2GB x2~1.5k

Segate 500GB 7200RPM-4k OR 1TB 7200RPM-5.5k

Corsair CX 430W~2.1k OR Seasonic S12ii 430W-3k

Cooler Master eLite 311 ~2k OR Nzxt Gamma-2.4k

Corsair Force 3 60GB SSD-5.1k

Hope This Helps.
<

i was considering kingston 64 GB for SSD , its around 4320

so can you please tell me why i should get corsair instead of kingston ?

It's in flipkart.. Please search.. It's hard to copy links in mobile... :-(

Sent from my LG-P690 using Tapatalk 2

Got the link so the kingston 64gb SSD has Sata 3.0 gbps interface and Corsair Force 3 60gb has Sata 6.0 gbps interface hence it has better read write speed and it'll perform faster than Kingston ssd.So you should go for the Corsair Force 3 60gb ssd.#[member='swatkats'] yes the prices of hdd have come down but not enough,there was a news that there was no shortage of hdd's,The hdd companies fooled the customers and made profit.The flood and hdd shortage was all fake.
It's in flipkart.. Please search.. It's hard to copy links in mobile... :-(

Sent from my LG-P690 using Tapatalk 2

#[member='Jakob'], fools were those bought it. I waited and still would wait till the 500Gb comes for 2500/-.

If doesn't i'l get a second hand Hdd.

#[member='Jakob'], fools were those bought it. I waited and still would wait till the 500Gb comes for 2500/-.

If doesn't i'l get a second hand Hdd.

And I bought a Western Digital 1TB Green Edition for ~3700/- last week. Oh well needed it, freed up plenty of space on the portable now.

#[member='Jakob'] till next year June, checked it out on HDD Tune Pro and surprise, surprise it is a SATA III drive. I am pretty happy with the deal.

Back