t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Internal/External Hard Disk's @ Best Prices | TheITWares

Put up WD 1.5TB on eBay... Many would be interested with CITI Coupon.. :)

1 x WD 640GB Internal Sata Desktop - Gone to BF1983 - Payment Received

Seagate 160GB Freeagent GO 2.5'' Portable - 2950/-

Seagate 250GB Freeagent GO 2.5'' Portable - 3200/-

Seagate 320GB Freeagent GO 2.5'' Portable - 3400/-

Seagate 500GB Freeagent GO 2.5'' Portable - 4500/-

Seagate 1TB Freeagent GO2.5'' Portable - 9400/-

WD 250 Passport 2.5'' External - 2900/-

WD 320GB Passport 2.5'' External' - 3100/-

WD 500GB Passport 2.5'' External - 4300/-

^^Will check and tell you tomm donno if the price is also the same or not ...haven't updated the Laptop internal hdd's rate in a while.

I request you all to PM me your quires coz tatz where i'll look and reply first ...Thanks a lot

Hi rahul i have PMed you my contact details...please give me your ICICI account details

1 x Seagate 500GB 3.5'' External USB - Gone to garry2361323 - Payment Received

I m interested in Seagate 1TB Sata Internal ST31000528AS (7200.12 - 2 Platter) 32MB Buffer - 4100/-, Can you send me bank details with email and mobile number? Thanx.

Update !!

WD 1.5TB Sata Internal 64MB Buffer Green WD15EARS - 5500/-

1 x WD 1.5TB Sata Internal 64MB Buffer Green WD15EARS - Gone to bennysachdev - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Seagate 1TB Internal Sata Desktop - Gone to Debkumar on EBAY - Payment Received Shipped

1 x WD 1.5TB Sata Internal 64MB Buffer Green WD15EARS - Gone to Techie#1 - Payment Received

4 x WD 320GB Internal Sata Desktop - Gone to Walkin Customer - Payment Received

1 x Seagate 1TB Internal Sata Desktop - Gone to Vishal on our site - Payment Received

1 x WD 1TB External 3.5'' My Book Essential - Gone to a Walkin Customer - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x WD 1TB External 3.5'' My Book Essential - Gone to a Jay on our Site - Payment Received

I sent money for Seagate 1TB Sata Internal ST31000528AS (7200.12 - 2 Platter) 32MB Buffer..please check your PM. Thanx.

2 x Samsung 1.5TB Internal Sata Desktop - Gone on EBAY to - Anjanakrishnan K & Mrs. Aarti Vaidya - Payment Received

1 x WD 1.5TB Sata Internal 64MB Buffer Green WD15EARS - Gone on EBAY to Manas Gountia - Payment Received

rahul,will it Not be prudent to delist the WD 1.5tb 32mb 15EADS from here ,since it is out of stock with you, & there will no surrprise for anyone else, post payment !

& else bro,was my Wd15EARS shipped today.Do plz update!..thanks.

^^No it wasn't shipped it will be shipped on Monday.

Also as soon as you made the payment i gave u a call told u that EADS is not there and you may take the money right away u said u want to wait and then next day u said u will go with EARS. I could have reverted ur payment in 5 mins i dnt think there would be any type of hassle for u.

Don't post sarcastic comments telling me to do this and that. I m a very straight forward guy and everything was told to you and is/was done according to ur decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back