Tailored clothes in Delhi/Noida.

setuniket

Disciple
Hello TE'ians

I need formal white shirts and black trousers stitched to wear for my internship. Can anyone suggest me a good tailor in Noida or Delhi(Central and North). I know of Raymond having decent tailors but have no idea about the cost(I generally buy only ready made branded wear and havent got clothes stitched since last 11 yrs) and secondly how much time will they take, I have my exams in a week and i'll going to Delhi to give my exams only. I need them ready before 31st of this month.

If these two dont burn a hole in my pocket then I can also think of buying a black coat also(stupid idea in summers but then no other way out).

Kindly pour in your suggestions.

Regards

Setu

You can try out Indira Mkt and Atta Mkt in Noida if you know where they are.

I would suggest a shop by the name of New Ways in Atta Mkt. Its near the Philips showroom.

You ll get good range of clothes with affordable price range. The shop has enuf stuff to cater to almost everybody.

Thanks spacescreamer, I know both indira market and atta market. Will check them out. do new ways guys keep fabric also, because I need stitched clothes and not ready made shirts and trousers.

BUMP- Any other suggestion, especially in areas of Kamla Nagar/Roop Nagar or maybe CP or around. Areas accessible by Metro is okay with me.

Back