Take a minute, n do ur country a favor..

There is some Russian scum bag who has started a community called "We hate India" ...the guy obviously has little or no knowledge about our country but has a self satisfying answer for all of his own questions.. he has painted our flag black n white and using it for promoting his community.
While it hurts a our nationalist sentiments, besides it also provokes others to wipe out India from the face of the earth(as if it were a child's play ;) ), orkut hasnt yet banned the community.. it usually requires 1000 votes to ban a community.. .i think we all shud do our country n ourselves a favor..so please take a minute, and report the community as bogus.

It'll hardly take a minute..
orkut - Login

There are hundreds of such scumbags on the internet who hate all sorts of things... Most of them are just pranks. We should just ignore them :p.

Jab 1 Haathi (Elephant) chalta hai to Sau (100) Kutte (Dogs) Bhoukate hain, magar Haathi ke pass bhi zane se darte hain.

Jab log Aap ke kilaf bolne lagtain hai to samajlo ki app tarakki kar rahe ho.

Chaos said:
There are hundreds of such scumbags on the internet who hate all sorts of things... Most of them are just pranks. We should just ignore them :p.
Second it, as good as that diana thing, their main purpose is to waste our time. Ignore it

the groups and the guys who start em, generally do it to trigger these kinds of responses only and nothing else. they're bored, uneducated and jobless retards and i'm sure we all have better things to do than to acknowledge their and their groups very existence.

I love India, my grandpa comes from there and im somewhat good at Hindi!!! lol!!

Ignore them..a community cant change the way we feel about India!!!!

Yeah ... but if it only takes 1000 Votes to Close a Community , I wonder y it hasn't been shut down as yet !!

Oh n Just to remind everyone here .... the Government of India Once banned Orkut just coz of a Community Like dis :|

Yes, i agree tht the sole point of communities like these is to get unnecessary attention..afterall, these 2 suckers have generated a lot of hype for their so called hate india community..but its pity tht they do not even have reasons enuf to validate their hatred.. All they can think of India is Bajrang Dal, RSS, Shiv Sena...etc...:rofl: It simply shows their level of ignorance.. i mean, these punks talk as if they do not have such elements in their society?? Agreed political parties like bajrang dal, vhp are a scourge of this country, but so is LeT, Jaish, al qaida etc. in pakistan and even the so called 'Red army' of russia..these fascist ba$tard$ talk as if they are the saviours of russia..

They need a reality check..these hypocrites, they shud know in what bad state their own country is b4 they try to defame others..

Russians have always been known to be cordial to indians, but over the years, the scene has changed a lot..and there is a lot of racism and hatred against indians in russia, nowadays..particularly because of these fascist idiots.. so many Indians have be ambushed and killed in russia... its simply goes on to prove tht these ppl are so jealous of our growth...jealous of India taking the centre stage in Asia..jealous of India getting the most business opportunities while they struggle to keep up....jealous of Indians taking up their jobs in their own country..and this is how they vent their anger...killing innocent people, these cowards..

Unfortunately, they are not even doing any good to their own motherland.. these ppl are just good for nothing morons who keep sucking in the last ounce of blood out of their country's resources...I'm sure Russia cud do without them...Infact the whole world cud do without them..

And they're most likely Chechens, brethren of the "freedom fighters" of Kashmir in Russia. It's a pity that we don't have national leaders like Putin here. Our politicians simply don't have the balls to take on the insurgents and reclaim PoK. Shame! For it could be done with half the security allotted to the damned Nehru-Gandhi family alone. All hail Queen Sonia!

Back