Tata Broadband in Navi Mumbai

sumchamp

Skilled
I m using Tata Broadband in New Delhi...speeds r good there...but now as i came to mumbai....I want to know howz the service of Tata Broadband in Navi Mumbai...Splly CBD Belapur Area. How is connectivity n Speed. I m going to shift my connection..Will ib able to get 2mbps...

Ahhhh , was about to ask the same question . fed up with my Sify connection

Any Tata users in Navi Mumbai And which plans are you using?

Another question , i saw two broadband tariffs for mumbai guys ,

Broadband from Tata Indicom: bringing you Prepaid and postpaid Hi Speed broadband internet service, in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

and

Broadband from Tata Indicom: bringing you Prepaid and postpaid Hi Speed broadband internet service, in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

Are the plans in the second link still available for new connections ? Coz then the Quick-power 360 + 2MBPS NU would be a superb plan for me.

In CBD , tata connection is very stable ( atleast for me ) . Downtime is like once or twice in a month which is quite good compared to sify . I had 2 mbps night plans before and speed was flat 230 KB/s everytime, they have increased rates for time based plans though . Connection quality ( speed,latency,etc ) are way better than sify but don't get to connect to local dc++ hubs as in sify ;) .

Which local hubs re ??? :p no more DC++ on Sify

Also which plan are you using now ? Coz i dont want to spend more than 600 bucks a month for 2MBPS NU if possible

^ Yeh DC is off right now but who cares when you get 230 KB/s on net ;) . Before it used to be around 680 bucks for night unlimited plus ~50 hours of daytime usage if you renew for 6 months . Now rates have gone up to around ~1000 bucks every month with even less day time usage . Contact local guy and see if you can still get "Quick power 360" plan , if yes then you have atleast 6 months of good time :) .

dharmil

u have 5net in which location???

i have 5net but its in my colg in matunga

lol

I was teh first one to take up 5net , in navi mumbai , before they shut it down.:(

my friend has a tata connection with 1 mbps UL plan. dunno but its not listed in the tariff. he pays around 3200 for 3 months for 1mbps UL plan.

Just a query... is Tata available in Kharghar? Thinking of taking a house there. Will get my blore connection transferred then.

^^ buddy i saw a tataindicom broadband poster on a bus stop in kharghar...i think its gonna start soon or probably has started here...check with their cust service...

Seems Reliance is gonna be a sponsor in our CHS , TV , BB , Phones etc.

How is Reliance BB btw ? Plans seemed to suck as per their site.

Back