TATA DOCOMO launches GPRS plans! *Update: Unlimited plan removed!

Party Monger said:
Can someone try the 3day plan and review?

When I asked the customer care of Docomo for the 3 day plan, they said that currently it is not offered in the state (T.N.) But it is offered in the other states. But up to me, Airtel is best with regarding to speed. (I can get up to 79 kbps on my SEK790)

Their plans were also good. (like 375/month or 75/per week and unlimited usage). That's not available currently and all unlimited plans were cancelled. :( :(

EDIT: When I checked the Docomo site, I found this:
GPRS Internet Browsing - No Rental.
1p/1kb on Tata home network.
10p/10kb on Tata and non-Tata roaming network.

dips_view said:
this nonsense spammer must banned from TE forum.where are the unlimited ???? they charges 1p/kb....

Hey, Are you saying about me? :huh:
I clearly quoted in the post itself that it wasn't available now! It's your mistake for not reading it fully. :bleh:

prasanna29 said:
I clearly quoted in the post itself that it wasn't available now! It's your mistake for not reading it fully. :bleh:

I second Prasanna29 claim... i am user of Airtel Unlimited GPRS plan Mobile office@ 199pm unlimited ... :hap2:
downloaded around 4GB via mobile only (last 6 months) Nokia 3120 classic so much that my mobile feels more like a modem than a phone ... ;)

speeds are max 32KBps at off peak and dips to 8-12 during peak hours in CBD navi mumbai.... subscribed about 1 years back when i recieved a sms from airtel regarding this ... NO idea if its not available nowadays... maybe some brave / patient soul could try calling airtel... :no:

but sure cannot beat docomo 99pm plan.... anybody know docomo Sims are 3G ready do they offer 3G network too...?:S

Airtel do count usage of gprs but in the end they change charges to 0 when they bill me ... donot know about present airtel plans...:cool2:

Maybe somebody else needs a warning about jumping the gun....:rofl:

Peace
SauravR

dips_view said:
this nonsense spammer must banned from TE forum.where are the unlimited ???? they charges 1p/kb....

prasanna29 said:

I guess he is talking about TATA DOCOMO :rofl:

still if he isn't then I 2nd(or 1st) that.. :mad:

@ prasana .. that is without that special 20rs/100rs coupon and their is fup of 20mb/100mb resp :p .

foruamit2004 said:
I guess he is talking about TATA DOCOMO :rofl:
still if he isn't then I 2nd(or 1st) that.. :mad:

@ prasana .. that is without that special 20rs/100rs coupon and their is fup of 20mb/100mb resp :p .

Yes. You're correct. There also other plans available but varies from state to state...
@forumait2004: No hard feeelings mate :) I just want to know that whether dips_view is pointing out me as a SPAMMER. Nothing else!

SauravR said:
I second Prasanna29 claim... i am user of Airtel Unlimited GPRS plan Mobile office@ 199pm unlimited ... :hap2:
downloaded around 4GB via mobile only (last 6 months) Nokia 3120 classic so much that my mobile feels more like a modem than a phone ... ;)

speeds are max 32KBps at off peak and dips to 8-12 during peak hours in CBD navi mumbai....

Speed also varies from state to state yaar. I'm pretty sure that I got a maximum of 79 kbps speed. But when you use it in the peak hours it will slow down a little like 50-60 kbps..
And yes, Now Airtel changed all their plans and put their FUP here too :mad::mad:
I hate that damn FUP.:mad:

Back