Tata Indicom Billing woes!!!!

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Am sick of using tata indicom :mad:.

I had only Rs.88 in my prepaid account, could have easily managed till this month end by using only in the night, but today morning i saw my connection was being disconnected, couldn't even login into their portal to check the account balance, only the renewal page was working :no:. So renewed for the Quick Power 180 plan. Then i was able to login into my account and checked usage details and found this.

Check it for yourself :mad:

Same thing happened last week, twice on the same day :S

This will be the last time am renewing with them, good bye tata indicom after 3 months :|

why don't you call their Customer care and give a complaint and get the acknowledgment number immediately, it will help you to prove your stand. Your complaint time might be recorded with them, the billing is running in future time.

^Nah man no use. Tata Indicom has taken over more subscribers than they can possibly handle and their CC sucks.

It's true that for some people it has worked fine. But they are a few in a million. No point. Saiyan bro get a new connection.

gmano said:
why don't you call their Customer care and give a complaint and get the acknowledgment number immediately, it will help you to prove your stand. Your complaint time might be recorded with them, the billing is running in future time.

Thats the first thing i did in the morning as soon as i woke up :(, around 8.30am :p.

Sei said:
^Nah man no use. Tata Indicom has taken over more subscribers than they can possibly handle and their CC sucks.

It's true that for some people it has worked fine. But they are a few in a million. No point. Saiyan bro get a new connection.

I have airtel already hehe. I can't imagine my bro playing TF2 on tata indicom, if the pings go above 100 that guy cribs and no way tata can provide that :lol:

Sei said:

There are few bodies over tata indicom (any isp for that matter) known as TRAI, consumer forums, courts. They will need proof if you take up your matter before them. Only for that reason I have asked saiyan to give complaint, I know about the pathetic service in Tata indiacom.

^Now that i have some proof, can i sue them :lol: . I have also mailed them along with a cc to the Chennai nodal officer.

eh, how can they charge you prior to using? PREPAID even if NOT used? lol :p

what id suggest is that go to the local office in person and talk to the manager or who ever is in charge, as i said earlier, it used to happen with me as well, i.e charged for night time usage but that was always re credited the next day but never got charged in advance

dont expect any help from the customer service guys though

^Got a reply for the mail i sent them today morning (even a primary school students will understand the explanation i have give in it :p).

They said i have used it during that mentioned period and hence its charged :rofl: and told me to change my pw and user name (which i do it in a regular interval). Replied back telling that i'll take legal action n stuff. Immediately after sending the mail, got another mail from tata stating that their previous mail has been recalled :rofl:, bunch of lamers they are.

Saiyan said:
^Got a reply for the mail i sent them today morning (even a primary school students will understand the explanation i have give in it :p).

They said i have used it during that mentioned period and hence its charged :rofl: and told me to change my pw and user name (which i do it in a regular interval). Replied back telling that i'll take legal action n stuff. Immediately after sending the mail, got another mail from tata stating that their previous mail has been recalled :rofl:, bunch of lamers they are.
:fear: :fear: Slim Saiyan :fear: :fear:

Saiyan said:

saiyan just became super saiyan :D

@saiyan

I have sent an email to their Nodal officer...or whoever it is

They charged me like this on 13th, for which i raised a complain, but nothing has been done so far, and now happened again for 20th

What abt people who don't check their usage often, their money goes down the drain...big time fraud happening

I have threatened to go to consumer court, if they dont give me a proper explanation and address this issue ASAP

Their customer crap is the real icing on the cake...

I once said, i have moved to vista and you modem doesn't have any vista drivers, i have searched on net but cant find one for this model, so send someone to replace it

Reply: please ask your system admin to install

Now where will i summon this guy from

Next minute - call cut

Guys,
Here is the update
I spoke to their Nodal officer- Chennai
After explaining the issue like a primary school teacher to a 1st standard kid, all they say is - Sir, change password, we cannot revert the money :mad:

I got aghast with this stupid response and argued that - how i can raise a complaint & email at 3PM with screenshot for a session that has run till 3.45PM

For that the person told Customer can change his PC timing and send email :mad:
I got even more irritated with their dumb responses and asked how can yahoo or world timing can change if i change my pc timing

No answer. He told he will check and call me back tomorrow
I also sent him this forum link.

Its not about the money guys. They treat as though their system is perfect and that the customers are cheating. This attitude really got on my nerves

I told I will go to consumer court and sue them for calling customers cheats

I urge chennai peeps who are having the same issue to call and blast these guys. Lets not leave this go by

^This is seriously turning into a criminal situation :S. We need to do something about this. Any suggestion ?

btw, Am monitoring my connection daily, am not gonna use it during the day time ever (Have scheduled the connection to be disconnected at 8.50am.).

Lets see what happens now. Following up my last request, will talk to the nodal officer tomorrow.

@pcgamer so you managed to get hold of the drivers for vista 64??
i faced same situation as yours...was runnin on xp till now on usb router. no drivers for vista 64 for the router. Jus rung em n got the ethernet cable. running on same in xp n vista both;).

Saiyan said:
^This is seriously turning into a criminal situation :S. We need to do something about this. Any suggestion ?

btw, Am monitoring my connection daily, am not gonna use it during the day time ever (Have scheduled the connection to be disconnected at 8.50am.).
Lets see what happens now. Following up my last request, will talk to the nodal officer tomorrow.

Yes saiyan, Please call and see what this guy says
Its damn fraud and they blame customers for it

I will also call that nodal guy and ask what his update would be. It now not about the reversal alone. I have demanded they send me a apology letter on email for saying that details were manipulated and customers are cheats

Do any TE folks know the procedure for filing a consumer court case against these guys

WingZero said:
@pcgamer so you managed to get hold of the drivers for vista 64??
i faced same situation as yours...was runnin on xp till now on usb router. no drivers for vista 64 for the router. Jus rung em n got the ethernet cable. running on same in xp n vista both;).

no mate, my modem is USB only powered, so no Ethernet option in that

Back