Tata indicom broadband

cowax

Disciple
I checked out the tata indicom broadband website, and just wanted to know anyone over here uses Tata broadband, esp Bombay.
are their uploads also the same bandwidth they promise, what about open ports ??, customer service, etc etc.
i'd like some feedback, a friend of mine also needs a temp (but unlimited) broadband connec.

tata customer service is not gud at all,likewsie connection also suxx most of the time. I recommend Bsnl,airtel or sify.

^^Naa connection rocks... atleast for me. Just 1 hr of downtime in more than 10 months of usage. Always get more than 30K/s down and at times upto 60K/s up.

here in pune connection is ok as long as its up but i get frequent downtimes coz of some dns issue. 30K up and down always

I'm on the 128 kps plan. it wasworking superbly for the past 11 months.

Then bloody disconnections started happening for a month.

Now it SEEMS to be back to normal.

i would like to recommend airtel 128kbps connection, 14~15 kBps u will get. i also heard that at night from 10.30 to 6.00 am speed doubles i.e. 256kbps. same upload and download speed.
all this in just 699 + tax, i m using 64kbps connection from feb 2006 n working fine no prob, also cutomercare service is exellent, i found.

so i think its a best deal :)

o nice intresting reviews, btw ones who arre reccomending airtel, plz note m in mumbai and airtel is v omnipresent unlike hathway and sify.

should i change from hathway to tata ??????

I'm using Airtel in Mumbai, and the "speed upgrade" at night etc. is BS! Just a rumor, atleast for Mumbai peeps.

I keep my rig on 24/7, D/L alot of stuff, never seen the speed spike up. I get around 12-14kb/s DL .. @ 128 connection.

airtel has been in mumbai for quite sometime conax,its expanding slowly:p

has been like 3-4months since its around in mumbai

Back