Tata Quick Power plans wiped out

neomustdie

Adept
May 14, 2006
www.thinkjayant.com
TAT has stopped Quick power 60 / 180 / 360 / 720 plans. instead they have brought Quickpower 50 / 150 / 300 / 600. And they suck.

quick comparision with my Quick power 360 vs Quick power 300

qp360 - 360 hours free - 3600 something - 6 months validity
qp300 - 300 hours free - 6k something - 6 months validity

:mad: :mad: Dont know why they keep on decreasing the value delivered.. isnt broadband suppose to get cheaper as time goes by... :mad: :mad:

*Note: some of the old plans are yet avaialble for offline purchase and some are avaialble for online too

what i mean was, old plans are not available in the online renew page, but if you relogin then you might see one or the other old plan still appearing occasionally. i think its a bug but who cares. grab it while you can and keep it in queue.

let me know if anyone ahs any other details. dont get much free time to investigate further or also fight with them.

Regards
neo

rapt0r

Adept
Jun 15, 2006
Yeh they have been removed since few months . Here's what you can do, buy those plans, activate night unlimited, don't use it at day time at all . After expiry you will have lot of balance this way so just use 3 month validity upgrade for 1k . I haven't calculated if it will save any money or not ( lazy ! ) . Also get some cheap connection for daytime :( .

Kuantum

Adept
Nov 12, 2006
Nagpur
I ordered my quickpower 360 renewal plan online 2 months before expiry.

3 months passed and i had to extend my validity by 3 months...

In the meantime someone logged onto my account while router was switched off and expired my connection just because I was using night unlimited. Some engineer called me up and said that my usage was too high !!!

I could not even access my account usage details !!!

Till date no sign of renewal pack. I'm happy with BSNL 750UL now...

neomustdie

Adept
May 14, 2006
www.thinkjayant.com
imaging taking 6k for 6 month + not using during day + taking validity 800 bucks extra + using some cheap plan = 500*6

total damage : 10k for 6 month

one year before i was using quickpower 360 with 9-9 NUL + 2 hours free everyday... total damage 3.6k

TATA SUCKS... really pisses me off... all i need is NUL + 1-2 hours everyday and 5-6 hours on sunday...

----------------

good thing though you can still subscribe under the old plan by ordering the pack.... hurry until you can and the packs lasts...

regards
neo
[mod]mind the language[/mod]

tejo

Disciple
Jun 18, 2006
This is old news, however a customer care rep had told me that I can keep renewing the quick power 360 plan as long as i want to... In short I think he said you can renew your existing plan as long as you want.. The QP360 appears each time I click renew(you have to be logged in sometimes for it to appear) but i dont see the other old plans since i never used them before...

dharmilstar

Adept
Jul 20, 2007
well this thing is going on over 2 months. as you said, login and if the plan doesnt show, relogin and old plans will appear. i dont think it is a bug as it is there for many months otherwise tata would have rectified it.

mick_seven

Recruit
Feb 19, 2009
hi ppl...i want to buy quick power 150 plan....i want to know more about this plan....plzz help me out....and i live here in navi mumbai want contact number of any salse person....

Jul 9, 2007

mick_seven

Recruit
Feb 19, 2009
ohh shit....that plan also gone???ya i know that site which u have gave me....but in that all plans for mumbai are just sucks :( wt to do now ??
i have sify now but its more than sucks hahaha....poor service....:rofl:

neomustdie

Adept
May 14, 2006
www.thinkjayant.com
last time i logged in i could see the Quick power 360 plan come and disappear.... try relogging and see if you can get hold of one... i am thinking to get one and then rest for 6 months peacefully...

regards
neo

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
Mar 31, 2006
Yep...even I renewed QP360 recently without a prob, though have to try loggin in or refreshing a few times to get it