Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit360

Disciple

Product Name: Tata Sky HD +
Expected Price: Rs 3500
Shipping charges : Nill (only Mumbai )
Manufacturer page URL: HD DVR | Tata Sky+ HD | Record TV
Description if any: its has 500GB HDD in it and has 6 months subscription of HD Access it's include STB Remote and HDMI cable ( u need to subscribe base channel package )
Reason for Sale: Move to another society . they are not giving me permission to install dish :facepalm:
Product condition: 8 of 10
Purchase Date: June 2011
Remaining Warranty period: Nill
Invoice Available: No

Interested if you're open to shipping. Also you would need to release this from your a/c and transfer the box to mine by contacting Tata Sky CS.

interested. am from mumbai too. which part of mumbai are u from? also can u confirm that it can be used by others. i'd asked TS cc abt using someone else's box & they said not possible (i'm already TS subscriber)

interested. am from mumbai too. which part of mumbai are u from? also can u confirm that it can be used by others. i'd asked TS cc abt using someone else's box & they said not possible (i'm already TS subscriber)

If u r already ts customer its very easy only u need to install twin lnb which I will give u.

also need to install one more wire coz hd plus stb required two wire from dish

U can give them service request form ur current account once all this things done u just replace ur stb with mine.

i already have TS+. i just called the CC helpline coz having dealt with them before i know they have more rules/bureaucracy then any govt office & told them that a friend of mine was movng abroad & i wanted to use his HD dvr instead of my SD dvr & what was the process to have it activated/transferred on my account (coz the decoder card works only with the stb it's assigned to) & they said its not possible even after paying any sort of relocation fee which i think is ridiculous. you own the stb & u should be free to sell it if u want. but i just did some googlin & found this -
DTH India | Set Top Box | Digital TV
& this TataSky: How to rip off your customers ? Atul Chitnis
can u also call up & ask them if its possible for u to transfer?
also which part of mumbai are u from?

I also told by there cc that i can not transfer account.

I m from thane

What will happen if somebody do it without informing them?

How they get information about it?

I think better to go for d2h.. Tatasky even don't have enough hd channel.

Currently i m satisfied with their services. The but there polices r crap.

I miss Tata sky. And other dish provider in my rent flat... Incable suck here. They even can't show proper sd channel.

This digitalised cable won't match dth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back