Tatadocomo Broadband : Change in FUP ?

I'm using 1Mbps Truly Unlimited plan which cost 999/month... Earlier theoretical FUP for this plan was 125GB, but I have used more than that and it never affected the speeds...

Now on their website, they don't list my plan anymore and newly introduced 1Mbps plan has mere 30GB FUP !! :mad44: : Broadband

Sad to see Tata is following footsteps of Failtel ...

Will they automatically shift me to this new plan or I can continue with old one ??

Any tata broadband user here??

TIBB has one good policy that they automatically migrate you to new plans. In case of postpaid users not atleast for the next 6months (this is as per TRAI laws)
My friend has a 5year old prepaid tata indicom plan which costs him some 1850 for 3months. It is 2MBPS UL(without any FUP) from 9pm to 9am. and includes 90GB usage. He always goes to the renew section and selects the link at the bottom which takes you to plans not listed on that page and then you can renew ur existing plan. That plan was discontinued 3yrs back but he is still using it. :)
Don't worry for atleast 6months.

I have been using TIBB for the past four years. The plan that I had opted for has long been replaced but I am still on that plan. So dont worry about it. :)

I'm using 1Mbps Truly Unlimited plan which cost 999/month... Earlier theoretical FUP for this plan was 125GB, but I have used more than that and it never affected the speeds... Now on their website, they don't list my plan anymore and newly introduced 1Mbps plan has mere 30GB FUP !! :mad44: : Broadband Sad to see Tata is following footsteps of Failtel ... Will they automatically shift me to this new plan or I can continue with old one ?? Any tata broadband user here??
AFAIK you would continue to enjoy the benefits you were promised during your connection time until you shift to a newer plan. so no need to worry.

Back