Video TCL C755 / C805

Beats me. I guess it's something like SDR TVs playing back HDR content. It will play, but washed out.

I also confirmed jellyfin isn't reencoding the audio, so it's definitely the TVs behaviour.

My HT also behaves the same way; In fact, TrueHD, DTS-MA, AAC are all supported only via HDMI1/2 and not via ARC. So, I have a firestick plugged in HDMI1 port and my Plex happily pass-thru the Audio formats.
Though my TV says it supports Dolby Atmos, if I play the same movie on TV and audio via ARC to HT, TrueHD --> DD and DTS-MA --> PCM Stereo, AAC --> PCM Stereo. So, it is better to have Firestick / any streaming box connected directly to your HT receiver.
It might be possible that not all of the TV's hdmi ports have the same latest version of HDCP (basically digital copyright protection) resulting in this issue.
@Grease Monk

It might be possible that not all of the TV's hdmi ports have the same latest version of HDCP (basically digital copyright protection) resulting in this issue.
@Grease Monk
Can you describe your setup where you got TrueHD to process as TruHD on your AVR/soundbar?
Available everywhere online flipkart ,amazon and croma

If anyone can give me TCL C755 in-depth review it will be very helpful with pros and cons
An in depth review requires access to tools and multiple other points of reference. Not realistic for me. If you have specific questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them.

Can you describe your setup where you got TrueHD to process as TruHD on your AVR/soundbar?
I don't have an AVR, I simply use pc connected to TV via hdmi acting as a monitor. If some hdmi ports are able to passthrough audio stream without conversion but some don't then it usually means some hdmi ports don't have the required HDCP version to send audio stream untouched.

Back