TE 1 vs TE2 Practice Matches

We had initially decided TE 1 vs 2, but only 5-6 members replied, so I decided that a clan match would be good, but I was wrong

But at the time, only 5 players were there, hope next time all come

Also #[member='DigitalDude'] was present at the time of the match

He had said he didnt have time but when he was free at the time of match, playing on other server , he should at least have played one round, or at least replied me

sorry if it turned out that way. for two days I didnt not play and just logged in around 9:20pm yesterday evening and was doing something else not even planning to play as I had something to do after 10.30pm. after sometime I got an invite to join a server from another guy, so joined that server, during that only I saw your message.. from which I came to know a match is scheduled for 'tomorrow' as the chats have no date I was clueless. now played for some 15mins, then read TE page and was confused, so logged onto teamspeak and saw you were there, it started updating... by the time it was 10.20 and I had to go. so I just logged off. not justifying anything bro, wanted to say I was clueless and helpless. mostly I cant play after 10.30 pm. I miss all the fun.
mellow.png

_

Chill out #[member='allrounder799'] , playing BF3 even with one TE mate in any server is fun, as mostly me and geeks do
123.gif
Yeah I agree that guy was a Kido, but whatver I knifed those so called pros 4 times in those rounds
cool43.gif

Yup it was fun as always to play with freinds
heureux.gif
and that eddy guy also left the game in the middle of the match as if he's a pro or something ...i don't know why people join the game and left it in the middle of it

I am also interested in Te1 vs Te2 clan match at least i know all the guys in the game and it was a hell lot more fun than wasting time in those dG clan matches
sign42.gif
where admins are a stupid faggot
facepalm.gif

heureux.gif
and that eddy guy also left the game in the middle of the match as if he's a pro or something ...i don't know why people join the game and left it in the middle of it

I am also interested in Te1 vs Te2 clan match at least i know all the guys in the game and it was a hell lot more fun than wasting time in those dG clan matches
sign42.gif
facepalm.gif

Playing with friends is much more fun, also #[member='DigitalDude'] I mentioned you because one of the pro players, your presence would have changed the outcome, only if that idiot would have let us played, anyways no problem all is well

I have one more idea, if guys are less, we can squad and player together in any server on which all get favorable ping, what say?

I would like to squad up chirag and geeks to kick some ass

I was up at the same time .. But didnt know u guys needed help. Thought u ppl were full. Weekends a bit hectic now so was not sure if i will be available.

heureux.gif

sign42.gif
facepalm.gif

dude, that eddy guy is me. watch ur tone when ur talking without knowing the truth. I have written above that I wanted (and I still want) to play for TE. I am neither a pro nor do I consider myself to be one. Even chirag has this misconception that m a guy with ego. well now, i dnt give a f**k who thinks wht abt me coz I dont wanna give clarifications to any1 and I dnt need to. As soon as I came to know that TE has a match, I entered the server and at my surprise dG clan was present. Now I have played against them more than you have. I know they are assholes and I knew that playing against them is a waste of time. I waited in the server coz I didn't want to let u guys down. 3 guys frm TE left before me. after watching just 3 people remaining in TE team (including me), I left. Nobody asked here who were they who left before me ?? Pointed fingers at eddy. wow.

Chill Eddy! Now stop pointing fingers at each others guys..

Next time we ll organize better and do it big!

no dude, its enuff. have heard a lot. btw, I play practice matches daily with my team. My friend has access to server PROCON. if we have players, we can play on that server. (just a note of help).

dude, that eddy guy is me. watch ur tone when ur talking without knowing the truth. I have written above that I wanted (and I still want) to play for TE. I am neither a pro nor do I consider myself to be one. Even chirag has this misconception that m a guy with ego. well now, i dnt give a f**k who thinks wht abt me coz I dont wanna give clarifications to any1 and I dnt need to. As soon as I came to know that TE has a match, I entered the server and at my surprise dG clan was present. Now I have played against them more than you have. I know they are assholes and I knew that playing against them is a waste of time. I waited in the server coz I didn't want to let u guys down. 3 guys frm TE left before me. after watching just 3 people remaining in TE team (including me), I left. Nobody asked here who were they who left before me ?? Pointed fingers at eddy. wow.

Man chill out, that DG a**-hole would have banned us anyway at the end, if we had won or not, if you had left or not, Nalin didnt knew that you are mayank4823, and no one has misconceptions about you, btw thanks for the offer of server, if all get good pings on that we will play surely

Now no one will post about the past match or DG clowns, I had already mentioned in my original post that no one is responsible for this, and from now on post about any practice matches on this thread as well as on the TE platoon page on battlelog

#[member='chiragsthakur']

Can you make the platoon page private so only members of platoon can see it, I had posted there about the DG idiot before match but he saw it and made me deleted it

Yup will do it.

#[member='chiragsthakur'] Can you make the platoon page private so only members of platoon can see it, I had posted there about the DG idiot before match but he saw it and made me deleted it

Excuse me Sire, but please, I still remember that you abused my parents when I killed you months ago while using IR I guess, and even at that time as you were in TE platoon, I replied you politely but you were going nuts on me. Even then we settled it out later here on TE via PM and never from that moment have I said anything to you here or in server, so just chill. I never keep any misconceptions but I remember whats happened earlier. Anyways dont want to spoil my relations with anyone especially here on TE, so lets clear our minds and be friends.

Even chirag has this misconception that m a guy with ego.

guys, I would like to join as well only if you guys take it as a game, and not a matter of life and death. We have our lives and work to juggle, this is a stress buster, would be good if I can play with TE guys. Lemme know if you guys would like another volunteer noob.

Bro, we take it as a game, even have addressed these things to many TE mates on battlelog & yeah this game is really a stress buster, would love to see you joining us whenever you get time. "Another volunteer NOOB"
mad44.gif
you mean we all are noobs???
tongu23e.gif
guys, I would like to join as well only if you guys take it as a game, and not a matter of life and death. We have our lives and work to juggle, this is a stress buster, would be good if I can play with TE guys. Lemme know if you guys would like another volunteer noob.

Bro, we take it as a game, even have addressed these things to many TE mates on battlelog & yeah this game is really a stress buster, would love to see you joining us whenever you get time. "Another volunteer NOOB"
mad44.gif
you mean we all are noobs???
tongu23e.gif

haha, I was merely addressing myself, I dont judge others, just enjoy the game, it really is awesome, just yesterday I got my first knife, its so satisfying, but I felt really bad for the dude I killed, cause I have been in that position several times!

I entered the server posted on the TE platoon page, and also asked a bazillion time, anyone from TE here, I guess that was a public server we used?!

Yup will do it.

Excuse me Sire, but please, I still remember that you abused my parents when I killed you months ago while using IR I guess, and even at that time as you were in TE platoon, I replied you politely but you were going nuts on me. Even then we settled it out later here on TE via PM and never from that moment have I said anything to you here or in server, so just chill. I never keep any misconceptions but I remember whats happened earlier. Anyways dont want to spoil my relations with anyone especially here on TE, so lets clear our minds and be friends.

u started the abuse. I think ur frustration crossed the limit in game and u brought the fight in TE via PM. lol. ladayi aage badhani hai to badha. ab yaha bhi post kardiya that we fought ??.lol growup and stop like an immature kid. sissy.

Yeah, true character doesnt hide for a long time sire and you have brought it out now. I never started the abuse, I was telling "Mayank bhai kya hua y so angry, me chirag from TE" in that server. I wanted to communicate on your misbehaviour and so couldnt find you in server, but as I knew you were TE guy, I communicated via PM. "Grow up and stop like an immature kid" ehh
happy55.gif
, guys here on TE as well as on battlelog know me much better and you dont have to pass the wrong judgement almighty.

Your comment now says that you cant even clear your mind and shake hands as a friend. Grow up MR.
u started the abuse. I think ur frustration crossed the limit in game and u brought the fight in TE via PM. lol. ladayi aage badhani hai to badha. ab yaha bhi post kardiya that we fought ??.lol growup and stop like an immature kid. sissy.

Yeah it was a public server. You will find [TE] tag before our names. Our battlelog Id's are mentioned in this thread http://www.techenclave.com/topic/503608-battlefield-3-te-platoon/ (All hardwork done by #[member='jojothedragon']), add us to your list, we will be there to enjoy the game with you
<

haha, I was merely addressing myself, I dont judge others, just enjoy the game, it really is awesome, just yesterday I got my first knife, its so satisfying, but I felt really bad for the dude I killed, cause I have been in that position several times!

I entered the server posted on the TE platoon page, and also asked a bazillion time, anyone from TE here, I guess that was a public server we used?!

Enough man, now I feel guilty that I posted here post-match, and misunderstanding between members started
frusty.gif

Now will you both #[member='mayank4823'] #[member='chiragsthakur'], stop the fight and mutually apologize to each other, do we want to make TE another DG!!

I dont know what happened between you two and I am not taking anyones side, but if you forgot old things and start a fresh, all members here will be happy, if you keep on fighting there will never be a friendly atmosphere during any matches we play

So please behave at least like teenager not if adult
facepalm.gif

Yeah, true character doesnt hide for a long time sire and you have brought it out now. I never started the abuse, I was telling "Mayank bhai kya hua y so angry, me chirag from TE" in that server. I wanted to communicate on your misbehaviour and so couldnt find you in server, but as I knew you were TE guy, I communicated via PM. "Grow up and stop like an immature kid" ehh
happy55.gif
, guys here on TE as well as on battlelog know me much better and you dont have to pass the wrong judgement almighty.

Your comment now says that you cant even clear your mind and shake hands as a friend. Grow up MR.

hahaha, u were this much polite ?? wht a liar. i dnt care wht ppl think of u here, for me ur a kid who doesnt how how to end a fight. brought it on the forums instead. as far as communicate on my misbehaviour, didnt u abuse me on PM ?? anyways, STFU and dnt piss me off. i dnt devote time on ppl like u.

Wasnt I?? were your eyes closed??

lol, but whatever it was you who dragged me in reply to Nalins comment, this shows you are a kid who knows nothing about others and start judging them.

I never abused you parents, nor in the game, nor on PM. Atleast I respect the age difference, but you are a kid, who is not matured to understand even this little thing.
happy19.gif
Sad for you though.
tongu23e.gif

In my first comment, I asked to clear minds and be friends, but you are a sick fellow who is not matured enough to understand a request. Whine somewhere else sire.
hahaha, u were this much polite ?? wht a liar. i dnt care wht ppl think of u here, for me ur a kid who doesnt how how to end a fight. brought it on the forums instead. as far as communicate on my misbehaviour, didnt u abuse me on PM ?? anyways, STFU and dnt piss me off. i dnt devote time on ppl like u.

I have already asked him to clear minds and be friends, but then....
indifferent14.gif

stop the fight and mutually apologize to each other,

Back