TE Dowry Calculator

LOL..Funny thing... I got this

Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 65 Lakh. Although it is a very competitive amount, self improvement never did anyone any harm. Always remember that "It is an extra that separates ordinary from extraordinary". You have done most of the things in your life right, you just need to give that extra in order to achieve your dream dowry!

Although does not make any sense to me as i am already married and we dont have any dowry stuff here :)

Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 65 Lakh. Although it is a very competitive amount, self improvement never did anyone any harm. Always remember that "It is an extra that separates ordinary from extraordinary". You have done most of the things in your life right, you just need to give that extra in order to achieve your dream dowry!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

This is the highest rate: Groom's Dowry Rate

raksrules said:
LOL..Funny thing... I got this

Although does not make any sense to me as i am already married and we dont have any dowry stuff here :)

I hope no one takes that site seriously :p

trigger said:

This is the highest rate: Groom's Dowry Rate
Put spoiler alert :p

Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 1 Crore. Besides the cash amount, you are assured a lavish wedding, a land property (given you negotiate your price well), hefty and expensive jewelry, and even a foreign tour with your wife -- all with your in-laws' hard earned money. Hasn't someone correctly said, "The best things in life are free"? Now, you can bask in the glory of your achievements. The day has arrived. All these years of hard work, and investment in education has finally paid off. You have made your parents proud. Bravo!

Groom working in Europe, with a salary of more than 2 lacs and is from MIT :D

Supposed to be dedicated to all match making aunties :p

Just looked at the formula. Funny :D

Code:
var total = age + 3*bachelor + profession + father + marriage + height + 1.5*country + (doc + caste + color)/2;
var pageNumber = Math.floor(total);

Each of the parameters again has a weightage assigned

:rofl:

Getting there, slowly but surely. Right now, your dowry rate is 25 Lakh. If you want your dream dowry, this might not be the most optimum time for you to get married. There are times in life when we are standing on crossroad and need to take some tough decisions. You could go either way from here. Be the master of your destiny and steer it towards your dream dowry. Best of luck!

Aman27deep said:
Lol. Dowries. Gonna be extinct in 10 years !
They said that ten years ago.

Why does anyone have a problem with this ?

You guys like the stay at home types. one bread winner blah blah.

Used to tell my foreign friends this was the best thing about marrying an indian girl :eek:hyeah:

Ouch. It hurts. Everybody wants to have a decent social standing. But, unfortunately right now things look rather grim for you. Your current dowry rate is only 2 Lakh. As they say it aint over until it's over. You need to take some bold decisions and give it all you have got in order to achieve a decent dowry amount. There must be plenty of other ways to rip off your in-laws money, but as unfortunate it might sound, dowry is not one of those ways for you. At least, not currently.

Showing this to my wife to make her see what she married into and how much money she saved.

freshseasons1 said:
Showing this to my wife to make her see what she married into and how much money she saved.
Don't take a chance I say. She might want to spend a portion of that 'saved money' on gold etc :D

Back