TE Highest Speed Thread

After the highly discussed TE's monthly download thread. Its time to flaunt your internet speeds. Whats good a great PC configuration and a sub 15 second super pi score on a 256kbps connection. Thanks to TATA we have all moved up.... So its time to flaunt your speeds and post your bandwidth benchies here!!!

For the sake of keeping the test common, please dont post your torrent or IDM screenies. But post your SpeedTest.Net results with Singapore server. Download, Upload and Delay all three would help us not only flaunt our scores, but compare our ISPs.

P.S.: nothing official about it :p

181392150.png

ISP: Tata Broadband

Great Latency there Hanzy...

Top Scorers so far...:

Bandwidth:

1) Kumar : 261 kbps

Latency:

1) Hanzy : 171 msec

P>S> Guys please mention the ISP as it will help prespective Broaband user to select his ISP.

techcheat said:
P>S> Guys please mention the ISP as it will help prespective Broaband user to select his ISP.

Check the bottom right corner of the speedtest results. ISP is shown there :p

techcheat said:
Great Latency there Hanzy...

Top Scorers so far...:

Bandwidth:

1) Kumar : 261 kbps

Latency:

1) Hanzy : 171 msec

wil post more laterz with my bitcomet 'not' runniing :p

I'm in San Francisco so I'm not sure using a server in Singapore is really fair for me so I have post both a San Francisco server result and the Singapore.... as you can see quite a difference :)

TEST_DATE,IP_ADDRESS,DOWNLOAD_SPEED,UPLOAD_SPEED,LATENCY,SERVER_NAME,DISTANCE
9/4/2007 8:29 AM GMT","","252 kb/s","161 kb/s","288 ms","Singapore","~ 2400 mi"

this is what i get on my IOL, inventum 256k ul but i guess it will be much better once i chk with my other connection by mymax.....

Back