TE "Identify the Software Contest" No. 1

Apex

Skilled
Hi..

This is a trial run for a new competition on TechEnclave.
Depending on ur response, this competition will either survive or die...
We hope to run this competition every week..For this competition, you win nothing ;) but we mite bring in some goodies for subsequent editions. :hap2:

Here's what you have to do...
Just identify the attached screenshot and tell us the name and exact version of the software. If you're the first one to get the correct answer, you win...

Each member gets one chance only with no edits... :eek:hyeah: more than one post in this thread by any member will automatically disqualify him/her...

If you have any suggestions/comments, post it along with ur reply..
Best of luck..:)

GIVEN BELOW IS A SCREENSHOT FROM THE SOFTWARE ITSELF (OR A PART OF IT). ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS IDENTIFY THE SOFTWARE!

Attachments

• app1.JPG
    app1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 144
hey, what are we and most importantly, how are we suppose to guess it? is that some work done by the software or does that pic has some codes in it kya? :p

yea yae, i know i sound noob here :p

You know, there was a similar kind of a thread in kawa, but there we had screenshots of games with parts blackened out and ppl had to guess which game it was, if no one could guess then some parts of the pics would reveal and henceforth. Now that will be fun...

QuickFire said:
Hi..

This is a trial run for a new competition on TechEnclave.
Depending on ur response, this competition will either survive or die...
We hope to run this competition every week..For this competition, you win nothing ;) but we mite bring in some goodies for subsequent editions. :hap2:

Here's what you have to do...
Just identify the attached screenshot and tell us the name and exact version of the software. If you're the first one to get the correct answer, you win...

Each member gets one chance only with no edits... :eek:hyeah: more than one post in this thread by any member will automatically disqualify him/her...

If you have any suggestions/comments, post it along with ur reply..
Best of luck..:)

GIVEN BELOW IS A SCREENSHOT FROM THE SOFTWARE ITSELF (OR A PART OF IT). ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS IDENTIFY THE SOFTWARE!

I'll be the spoiler ! :p

Thats the distribution of the swarm in Azureus 2.3.0.0 :tongue:

if the answer is correct, isnt it be nice if along with theat announcement, if the member posts som info abt tat s/w. if its too known software, less info(for basic users) will be enuf.

bluediamond said:
if the answer is correct, isnt it be nice if along with theat announcement, if the member posts som info abt tat s/w. if its too known software, less info(for basic users) will be enuf.
I dont know what you want but, heres more about azureus, blade u beat me to it :(

lol..congrats blade...
damn..i forgot to mention....
"STAFF MEMBERS NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE"

anyways, how did u guys/gals like the idea?
any suggestions for improvement...
plz post here so tat we can come up with smthing better for
Contest No. 2 :)

@masky/quick: Not fair ! :no:

And this idea rocks, keep it going but please allow the staff to participate or else we will get bored ! :p even aces's suggestions is good ......

QF, since u r the one coming up with the screenshots, its best that u do not restrict staff from participating. As long as the person who posts doesn't 'leak' any info, its OK.. :p

yeah that guess the game thingie was awesome on kawa...
@aces, is there anyway we can ask siddhi to register here and start that game again?

Back