TE outta adsense !!!!

if things go like this TE is totally outta adsense, if u look rt below this post u will see a box called sponsered links with adsense, and that is not allowed
"marking it as sponsered ads"

so ne thing will be done or what

sunnydiv said:
if things go like this TE is totally outta adsense, if u look rt below this post u will see a box called sponsered links with adsense, and that is not allowed
"marking it as sponsered ads"

so ne thing will be done or what

and what is not allowed?
Infact we don't need to say it as sponsored ads. The way google adsense is designed, it works with context sensitive ads. So the true placement of ads are such where the ads are targetted based on contents.
Header ads were not performaing and rightly so.

As te is growing and becoming bigger, TE needs more dedicated servers and has to cover extra costs of running. We are dependant on ad revenues to provide you better features and with the ads and clicks we hope to provide you the same. Ofcourse given a choice we also wouldn't want ads there but its a small price to pay for the larger good that you will see.

well sunnydiv, kindly read the google program policies and TOS:
Publishers may not label the ads with text other than "sponsored links" or "advertisements." This includes any text directly above our ads that could be confused with, or attempt to be associated with Google ads.

:D :D :D :D

haha apears i understood opposite :p one of the cons of quick reading

my apologies
and yes you are very right, these are working way better than header ads, i never used to read em, i already read these ones thrice,

Back