PC Peripherals TE PC Buying Guide - November 2008

very nice guide !! i wanted to ask u guys something that if this mobo is available in delhi or no as i want to buy a new system next week..!

ASRock P45R2000-WiFi or the best mobo with e2180

Mods, please have this on the sticky-board. :gap:

Pls remove the rest of the PC Buying guide stickies as all the relevant info could be had from this month's guide.

Nice Guide :)

Suggestion:

The low End Gaming rig should have a Palit 9800gt 512mb DDR3 instead of 9600gt i guess...(Substantial Performance gain)

just 1.5k more... can reduce that cost by using Ordinary full ATX (like Zebby, ColorsIT w/o PSU) ~550 and even cut costs at CPU cooling as e7200@2.53Ghz is quite enuf for non-overclockers....

Hi,

Really Nice work.:hap2:

I would like to suggest that in General Purpose Home Machine + Casual Gamer (Budget 27k) we can buy a Bijli cabinet with default smps for Rs.1500 and in this way we can save Rs.1700 and add this money in buying a better Graphic card as i think even bijli cabinet with default 400w smps will be able to handle this ring.

And none of you like AMD in the low budget series with 780g mobo.

What is your take friends.....

Rohit:clap:

Now with Corsair reducing its RAM prices - should all RAMs be changed from Transcend to Corsair? Maybe in the Dec recommendations.

Back