OC & Modding TE SuperPi 1M Battleground!

16.426 - manju2manju - AMD Phenom II X6 1050T @ 4256MHz, 2x2GB DDR3 @ 1216MHz 6-6-6-24, Asus M4A88TD-V-EVO/USB3

2hy9bew.jpg

plz post in the prescribed format as mav did from next time:)

EDIT : the memory tab should have been posted not the SPD

please update

^^ Obviously you have my checksum so you know that the score is real. I understand the folks in top ten are senior members, friends, therefore you dont want to consider my score.
However I didnt cheat and I followed the rules, a miss here and there didnt mean that the score was fake and you made it invalid to disqualify it :(

techcheat said:
^^ Obviously you have my checksum so you know that the score is real. I understand the folks in top ten are senior members, friends, therefore you dont want to consider my score.

However I didnt cheat and I followed the rules, a miss here and there didnt mean that the score was fake and you made it invalid to disqualify it :(
Friend...chill. Sumon is absolutely not being biased here. There are some rules which have been set and we have to follow them. See this is not winner takes all competition, it is just healthy OC'ing. So why we insist on the memory tab be present..? So 'other' users can see 'how' you achieved the OC. They might want to give you tips, replicate your excellent run, or give some nice critique.

How long will a new run take...! :)

^^super...adding it:)

btw...do post it the mav did next time....

makes a lil easy to update:p

something like this maybe...

7.884 - techcheat - Core i7 2600k @ 4842MHZ - ?? - Asus P8P67 - Corsair vengeance? @ 824Mhz CL9

Not guilty as charged.... baizzat bari

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

While I was at it, a new time....

Dude...in the first post you gave a insufficient screenie, then no tag or anything.....and you claim:

Obviously you have my checksum so you know that the score is real. I understand the folks in top ten are senior members, friends, therefore you dont want to consider my score.

However I didnt cheat and I followed the rules, a miss here and there didnt mean that the score was fake and you made it invalid to disqualify it

The mod here is doing everything to keep the thread going and with some standards, if you are too lazy or don't care enough to even read the Rules correctly your screenie and Tag, I think it is fair and just on his part to not even include your score......be glad he is being nice and accepting it atleast. He has no obligation to run this thread, or to even add your score, so appreciate him for what he is doing, and atleast try to be a bit more mature and post with a little more interest in the rules and guidelines....This makes life easier for everyone.

sumonpathak said:
^^super...adding it:)
btw...do post it the mav did next time....
makes a lil easy to update:p
something like this maybe...

7.techcheat -7.884 - Core i7 2600k @ 4842MHZ - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance - Asus P8P67 - Corsair vengeance @ 1648 Mhz CL9

17.426s - aksdad - AMD Phenom II x4 B55 {4000.5mhz} - CM Hyper 212 plus- MSI 890GXM-G65 - Kingston ??? DDR3 533.4mhz

518744e0caa1f51dd2.png

I'd like to ask a question..

If I do the amd stability test at 3.9ghz+ (or sometimes at 3.8 even)

after some time amd overdrive crashes and the colors of some icons and backgrounds become weird.

What could be the cause of this?

Are my extra cores not stable?

or is my RAM/Board holding me back?

aksdad said:
17.426s - aksdad - AMD Phenom II x4 B55 {4000.5mhz} - CM Hyper 212 plus- MSI 890GXM-G65 - Kingston ??? DDR3 533.4mhz

518744e0caa1f51dd2.png

I'd like to ask a question..

If I do the amd stability test at 3.9ghz+ (or sometimes at 3.8 even)

after some time amd overdrive crashes and the colors of some icons and backgrounds become weird.

What could be the cause of this?

Are my extra cores not stable?

or is my RAM/Board holding me back?
It means that your OC is not stable for everyday use.

try to Isolate by OCing one component at a time while keeping others at stock or near to stock.

graphics corruption generally occurs when you are just around the maximum overclock wall at the given voltage. and the voltage you have given for that chip is already too much for air cooling. try not to push it further with current cooler.

madnav said:
It means that your OC is not stable for everyday use.

try to Isolate by OCing one component at a time while keeping others at stock or near to stock.

graphics corruption generally occurs when you are just around the maximum overclock wall at the given voltage. and the voltage you have given for that chip is already too much for air cooling. try not to push it further with current cooler.
My motherboard's bios has auto option set by default for all the voltages so I don't really know which ones are the stock.

Is there any way of finding them out or I have to look for the stocks on the internet?

Plus, most people are able to take this cpu to 4ghz at 1.4v, do I need more?

sumonpathak said:
^^^google them.....

added!

good going...
aksdad said:
My motherboard's bios has auto option set by default for all the voltages so I don't really know which ones are the stock.

Is there any way of finding them out or I have to look for the stocks on the internet?

Plus, most people are able to take this cpu to 4ghz at 1.4v, do I need more?
nope.. not over the internet

The voltage is not identical for every chip.

The internal capacitance is not identical for every chip.

some chips can have exceptionally low operating votage but has to be set to a higher value to fit the TDP bracket.

how you can find?

Following methods in descending order of accuracy.

Method I -

Select custom voltage. set voltage to the lowest increment. (most motherboards display default value next to it after you select it.)

Method II -

Check Health monitoring Tab in bios. CPU does not scale in bios. It will be at it's rated maximum frequency and thereby the default voltage (in auto settings)

Method III -

Select Performance Mode in Power options and read with cpu-z

Alternative

as you are on AMD, you can open AMD Overdrive and read the value it displays. It will display the default value set by manufacturer in Auto settings.. it is ass accurate as Method I

Do not look for voltages online. If it was that simple and straight forward then world would have been a simple place for both manufacturer and overclocker :p

Even the manufacturer display voltage in a range in the specs on then product page.

Back