Team Fortress 2 for Mac?

Its already available for Mac's buddy. Just buy it and u can play it on the Windows + Mac for no additional cost, and thats why Valve is fcuking aweosme! <3

But then how will I install on Mac? Coz installation file types of Windows are different from that of Mac's.

Also, how about CounterStrike: Source? Is it playable on Mac too?

If you own TF2, you own it for both platforms. It's as simple as that :).
If you try installing TF2 on your Mac, Steam should automatically start installing the Mac version.

What I am trying to ask is, how do I buy a Mac version of TF2? I dont see it anywhere online. The compatibility of TF2 is only for Windows.

TF2 has not been ported to Mac, yet. It is expected that they will do it shortly, but till they do it, you have to wait. Or you can play Portal, which is available for Mac.

harish_21_10 said:
First I waited for the Macbook upgrade now time for some Steam wait..

That's an endless road, especially since early builds of 10.6.4 have been seeded to devs too. Post TF2, its going to be the 10.6.4 wait, heh.

Powersurge said:
That's an endless road, especially since early builds of 10.6.4 have been seeded to devs too. Post TF2, its going to be the 10.6.4 wait, heh.
I guess so. But since I am still a newbie to Mac for now, I am not that eager for the OS update of 10.6.4. Need to setup a few things first.

Powersurge said:
Meh. The wait is killing me.

And here i was ready to log on to Steam and set my status to "The Spaceman cometh!" :(
hmm.. i dont get it.

If you like playing TF2 so much then why did you buy a Mac? Do you use it for some professional work or something?

pretttt said:
hmm.. i dont get it.

If you like playing TF2 so much then why did you buy a Mac? Do you use it for some professional work or something?
Yup. Mainly for Design, and needed portability.

Plus I had the strangest of notions that my HTPC with a G31 would run TF2 in a half decent manner. Boy, was i wrong.

Back